January 6, 1969 |
Hollywood, California, U.S.
Eisenberg appeared on TV shows including Tales from the Crypt,[episode needed] Amityville: The Evil Escapes, Parker Lewis Can't Lose, The Wonder Years, and General Hospital. He guest-starred in "Motherly Love", an episode of Brotherly Love. Eisenberg had a repeating guest star role in the '90s TV series The Secret World of Alex Mack, in which he played the character Jerry. He appeared in films such as The Liars' Club, Puppet Master III, Streets, Colors, and House 3.
Eisenberg played the Ferengi Nog, on Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. Although the part called for him to appear under heavy makeup to appear as a Ferengi, he appeared without makeup as a news vendor in the episode "Far Beyond the Stars". He later guest-starred as a Kazon, called Kar, on "Initiations", an episode of Star Trek Voyager. Eisenberg has also performed on stage in such productions as The Indian Wants the Bronx, On Borrowed Time and Minor Demons. He has occasionally directed for the theater, as in the recent[when?] production of The Business of Murder at the Conejo Players Theater.
Eisenberg currently[when?] works as a professional photographer. In August 2015 Eisenberg was once again diagnosed with kidney failure. He underwent a successful kidney transplant on December 29, 2015, the medical bills for which were crowdfunded.
- Gershom, Yonassan (March 13, 2013). Jewish Themes in Star Trek.
- Slaughter, Adele; Stephen A. Shoop, M.D. (January 23, 2002). "Aron 'Nog' Eisenberg beams aboard a kidney". USA Today.
- "Aron Scott Photography.com". Retrieved 2013-08-29.
- StarTrek.com Staff. "Aron Eisenberg Discusses Upcoming Kidney Transplant". Star Trek. Retrieved 14 January 2017.
- Longo, Malissa. "A New Kidney for Aron". GoFundMe. Retrieved 14 January 2017.
- Aron Eisenberg on IMDb
- "Aron Eisenberg Interview Star Trek Deep Space Nine". Red Carpet News TV. Youtube.com. 28 Jul 2013. Retrieved 2013-08-29.
|This Star Trek article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|