This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
August 21, 1953|
|Occupation||Author, professional speaker|
|Part of a series of articles on|
Brandon Bays (born August 21, 1953) is an American motivational author and speaker. She has authored New Thought self-help books, and is best known for her 1999 book, The Journey, which became a bestseller in England and Australia.
She was born to an American father and a Romanian mother, who grew up in Vienna, Austria.
Prior to her fame, she worked for self-help guru Tony Robbins. In 1992 she was faced with a basketball-sized tumor and decided to heal it without using conventional medicine. She claimed to have uncovered a way to let the body heal spontaneously accessing cell memories, and as of 2012[update] promotes her ideas through books and seminars.
The Journey (1999) was her first book. Publishers Weekly said in its review that the book would appeal to some but others would be put off by the certainty of her self-belief.
- The Journey: A Road Map to the soul. Simon and Schuster. 2001. ISBN 978-0743443920. Retrieved 9 July 2012.
- The Journey for Kids: Liberating your child's shining potential. Harpercollins UK. 2003. ISBN 978-0007155262. Retrieved 9 July 2012.
- Freedom Is: Liberating Your Boundless Potential. New World Library. 2007. ISBN 978-1577316008. Retrieved 9 July 2012.
- Consciousness: The New Currency. Journey Productions, Limited. 2009. ISBN 978-0956337900. Retrieved 9 July 2012.
- The Journey: A Practical Guide to Healing Your Life and Setting Yourself Free. Atria Books. 2012. ISBN 145166561X.
- Living The Journey: Using The Journey Method to Heal Your Life and Set Yourself Free. Atria Books. 2012. ISBN 1451665628.