This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (July 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||August 21, 1953|
New York, U.S.
|Occupation||Author, professional speaker|
|Part of a series of articles on|
Brandon Bays (born August 21, 1953) is an American motivational author and speaker. She has authored New Thought self-help books, and is best known for her 1999 book, The Journey, which became a bestseller in England and Australia.
The Journey (1999) was her first book. Publishers Weekly said in its review that the book would appeal to some but others would be put off by the certainty of her self-belief.
- The Journey: A Road Map to the soul. Simon and Schuster. 2001. ISBN 978-0743443920. Retrieved 9 July 2012.
- The Journey for Kids: Liberating your child's shining potential. Harpercollins UK. 2003. ISBN 978-0007155262. Retrieved 9 July 2012.
- Freedom Is: Liberating Your Boundless Potential. New World Library. 2007. ISBN 978-1577316008. Retrieved 9 July 2012.
- Consciousness: The New Currency. Journey Productions, Limited. 2009. ISBN 978-0956337900. Retrieved 9 July 2012.
- The Journey: A Practical Guide to Healing Your Life and Setting Yourself Free. Atria Books. 2012. ISBN 145166561X.
- Living The Journey: Using The Journey Method to Heal Your Life and Set Yourself Free. Atria Books. 2012. ISBN 1451665628.
- "Non-fiction reviews: The Journey". Publishers Weekly. September 24, 2001.
- Stoicescu, Corina (May 2, 2014). "Brandon Bays, The Journey: "Always listen to your heart!". theessenceofit.com. Retrieved April 15, 2016.