Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Renaissance art.|
- Renaissance art — arts of the Renaissance period in Western Europe, evolving from the late 14th century through the early 16th century.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Early Netherlandish art (2 C, 8 P)
- ► Illuminated manuscripts (27 C, 32 P)
- ► Mannerism (5 C, 16 P)
- ► Netherlandish Renaissance art (3 C, 6 P)
- ► Renaissance sculptures (1 C, 36 P)
Pages in category "Renaissance art"
The following 56 pages are in this category, out of 56 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).