Cengkareng is a district of West Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia. Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, the largest airport in Indonesia and the headquarters of Garuda Indonesia, is located just to the west of Cengkareng. The Tangerang-Jakarta railway passes through Cengkareng.
Kelurahan (Administrative Villages)
The subdistrict of Cengkareng is divided into six kelurahan or administrative villages:
- Kedaung Kali Angke - area code 11710
- Kapuk - area code 11720
- Cengkareng Barat - area code 11730
- Cengkareng Timur - area code 11730
- Rawa Buaya - area code 11740
- Duri Kosambi - area code 11750
List of important places
- Mookervaart Canal, a canal connecting the Cisadane River in Tangerang and Kali Angke in Jakarta. Constructed from 1678 to 1689, this 25-30 meter wide channel is one of the important flood control water channels in Jakarta.
- Palapa Main Control Station
- Mall Taman Palem
- Soekarno-Hatta International Airport The largest airport in Indonesia
- "Organization & Group." Garuda Indonesia. Retrieved on 22 June 2009. "Having a Head Office at the Soekarno-Hatta International Airport,"
- "Soekarno-Hatta must be expanded to meet passenger demand." The Jakarta Post. Wednesday 1 September 2010. Retrieved on 16 September 2010. "In this August, 2010 file photo passengers crowd the domestic terminal at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Tangerang, Banten."
|This Jakarta location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|