Centurion University of Technology and Management
|"ସେଞ୍ଚୁରିଆନ୍ ପ୍ରଯୁକ୍ତି ଓ ପ୍ରବନ୍ଧନ ବିଶ୍ଵବିଦ୍ୟାଳୟ"|
Seal of Centurion University
|Motto||ज्ञानशय संयोगाय वितरणाय च (Sanskrit)|
Motto in English
|Connecting through knowledge|
|Chancellor||S. C. Jamir|
|Vice-Chancellor||Prof. Haribandhu Panda|
|Location||Paralakhemundi & Jatni, Odisha, India|
|Affiliations||UGC & AICTE|
Centurion University of Technology and Management (Odia: ସେଞ୍ଚୁରିଆନ୍ ପ୍ରଯୁକ୍ତି ଓ ପ୍ରବନ୍ଧନ ବିଶ୍ଵବିଦ୍ୟାଳୟ)is a multi-sector, private state university from Odisha, India. It was established in 2010 and its main campus is located at Paralakhemundi in the Gajapati district. The university has been accredited by NAAC with 'A' Grade and it offers under-graduate, post-graduate and doctoral courses in the fields of engineering & technology, management and applied sciences. It has around 10,000 student. It's constituent campus is located at Jatni, on the fringes of Bhubaneswar. The university actively works in the field of sustainable community development through its various social responsibility initiatives.
The main campus of the university, at Paralakhemundi, was known previously as Jagannath Institute for Technology and Management. It was established in 1997. The institute was affiliated to Berhampur University till 2003 and Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Rourkela until 2010. The university is spread over a sprawl of 175 acres land combined between the two major campuses.
- "Private Universities". University Grants Commission. UGC. Retrieved 28 June 2013.
- "GOVERNING BOARD" (PDF). Centurion University. Retrieved 19 November 2016.
- "Management Team - Centurion University". Official website of Centurion University. Centurion University of Technology & Management. Retrieved 19 November 2016.
- "Inspection Report for State Private University — Centurion University of Technology and Management (CUTM)" (PDF). University Grants Commission. UGC. Retrieved 28 June 2013.
- "10th Meeting of the Standing Committee (15th November 2015) List of Institutions Recommended For Accreditation by NAAC" (PDF). National Assessment and Accreditation Council. National Assessment and Accreditation Council. Retrieved 3 January 2016.
- "Academics". CUTM. CUTM. Retrieved 28 June 2013.