Centurion University of Technology and Management
Seal of Centurion University
|Motto||ज्ञानशय संयोगाय वितरणाय च|
Motto in English
|Connecting through knowledge|
|Chancellor||S. C. Jamir|
|Vice-Chancellor||Prof. D. Nageswara Rao|
|Location||Paralakhemundi & Jatni, Orissa, India|
|Affiliations||UGC & AICTE|
Centurion University of Technology and Management is a multi-sector, private state university from Odisha, India. It was established in 2010 and its main campus is located at Paralakhemundi in the Gajapati district. The university offers under-graduate, post-graduate and doctoral courses in the fields of engineering & technology, management and applied sciences. It has around 10,000 student. It's constituent campus is located at Jatni, on the fringes of Bhubaneswar. The university actively works in the field of sustainable community development through its various social responsibility initiatives.
The college at the main campus, at Paralakhemundi, was known previously as Jagannath Institute for Technology and Management. It was established in 1997 by Son-in-law of 10th Indian Prime Minister, late P.V. Narasimha Rao. The college was affiliated to Berhampur University till 2003 and Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Rourkela till 2010. The university is spread over a sprawl of 140 acres land combined in Paralakhemundi in Gajapati district and Khurda.
- "Private Universities". University Grants Commission. UGC. Retrieved 28 June 2013.
- "GOVERNING BOARD". Centurion University. Retrieved 20 June 2013.
- "Inspection Report for State Private University — Centurion University of Technology and Management (CUTM)" (PDF). University Grants Commission. UGC. Retrieved 28 June 2013.
- "Academics". CUTM. CUTM. Retrieved 28 June 2013.
- Official website
- Official Facebook Page of Centurion University
- Official Facebook Page of Career Development Center, Centurion University
- Official Twitter Handle of Centurion University