|• Total||4.66 km2 (1.80 sq mi)|
|• Density||3,700/km2 (9,500/sq mi)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Challapalli is a village in Krishna district of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It is located in Challapalli mandal of Machilipatnam revenue division. Challapalli is one of the villages in the mandal to be a part of Andhra Pradesh Capital Region.
Challapalli is located at  It has an average elevation of 7 metres (22 ft)..
As of 2011[update] Census of India, the town had a population of 17,067. The total population constitute, 8,183 males and 8,884 females. Average sex ratio of the village is 1086 females per 1000 males, higher than the national average of 940 per 1000. 936 children are in the age group of 0–6 years, of which 770 are boys and 721 are girls—a ratio of 946 per 1000. The average literacy rate stands at 83.28% with 12,971 literates, significantly higher than the national average of 73.00%.
- "District Census Handbook - Krishna" (PDF). Census of India. p. 16,460. Retrieved 14 February 2016.
- "Census 2011". The Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 15 November 2014.
- "District Level Mandal wise List of Villages in Andhra Pradesh" (PDF). Chief Commissioner of Land Administration. National Informatics Centre. p. 2. Archived from the original (PDF) on 10 December 2014. Retrieved 19 September 2015.
- "AP Capital Region mandals and villages" (PDF). Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority. Government of Andhra Pradesh. Retrieved 23 September 2015.
- Challapalli at Fallingrain.com
- "Sex Ratio". The Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 16 November 2014.
- "Chapter–3 (Literates and Literacy rate)" (PDF). Registrar General and Census Commissioner of India. Retrieved 16 November 2014.
|This article about a location in Krishna district is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|