|Location||620-69 Jeonnong-dong, |
205 Wangsanno Jiha,
|Operated by||Seoul Metro, Korail|
|Line(s)||Line 1 |
|August 15, 1974||Line 1 opened|
|October 15, 1911||Gyeongui–Jungang Line opened|
|September 26, 2016||Gyeongchun Line opened|
|December 31, 2018||Bundang Line opened|
|Passengers||(Daily) Based on Jan-Dec of 2012.|
Line 1: 66,305
Jungang Line: 26,488
Cheongnyangni Station (청량리역) is a station of Seoul Subway Line 1, Gyeongchun Line, Bundang Line And Gyeongui-Jungang Line. It is a Seoul terminus of passenger trains serving the eastern part of South Korea. The Gyeongchun Line will be extended from Sangbong Station to Cheongnyangni Station in September 2016, offering a transfer to Line 1, although only some subway cars will operate till there, with others terminating at Sangbong. A physical transfer between underground and aboveground stations opened on 20 August 2010.
Passenger trains serving the following Korail lines terminate at Cheongnyangni Station:
- The Yeongdong Line and Taebaek Line to Gangneung, in Gangwon Province;
- The Jungang Line to Andong in North Gyeongsang Province and Busan, to the southeast of Seoul.
In addition, this station is served by all ITX trains to/from Chuncheon Station on the Gyeongchun Line. However, the majority of trains do not terminate at this station but continue to Yongsan Station.
- Exit 1: Cheongnyangni Grocery Market
- Exit 2:
- Exit 3: Miju APT
- Exit 4: Cheongnyangni Train Station
- Exit 5: Lotte Department Store Cheongnyangni
- Exit 6: St. Paul Hospital
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Cheongnyangni Station.|
- List of Korea-related topics
- Cheongnyangni 588, a red-light district
- Jungang Line
- Yeongdong Line
- Gyeongchun Line
- "수도권 도시철도 2천km시대 열린다" (in Korean). Business Post. 2015-04-16. Retrieved 2015-09-24.
- 청량리역 (in Korean). KRIC. Retrieved 2015-09-24.
- Monthly Number of Passengers between General Railroad Stations Archived 2014-10-08 at the Wayback Machine. Korea Transportation Database, 2013. Retrieved 2013-10-15.
- Monthly Number of Passengers between Subway Stations Archived October 6, 2014, at the Wayback Machine. Korea Transportation Database, 2013. Retrieved 2013-10-15.
- "동대문구, 제3차 국가철도망 구축...청량리역 포함 - 국제뉴스". 6 February 2016.
- "기차역검색 – 청량리역". 한국철도공사. Retrieved 15 February 2013.[permanent dead link]
|Preceding station||Seoul Metropolitan Subway||Following station|
Jungang Express Line
|This article relating to rapid transit systems in South Korea is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a railway station in South Korea is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|