Democrat Township, Carroll County, Indiana
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Location of Democrat Township in Carroll County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||29.72 sq mi (77.0 km2)|
|• Land||29.72 sq mi (77.0 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||741 ft (226 m)|
|• Density||29.8/sq mi (11.5/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453263|
Democrat Township was organized in 1835.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 29.72 square miles (77.0 km2), all land.
- Monroe (north)
- Burlington (east)
- Warren Township, Clinton County (southeast)
- Owen Township, Clinton County (south)
- Ross Township, Clinton County (southwest)
- Clay (west)
- Madison (west)
- "Democrat Township, Carroll County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Odell, John Curtis (1916). History of Carroll County, Indiana: Its People, Industries and Institutions. B.F. Bowen. p. 83.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.