Rock Creek Township, Carroll County, Indiana
|Rock Creek Township|
Location of Rock Creek Township in Carroll County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||13.79 sq mi (35.7 km2)|
|• Land||13.5 sq mi (35 km2)|
|• Water||0.29 sq mi (0.8 km2)|
|Elevation||646 ft (197 m)|
|• Density||35.2/sq mi (13.6/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453809|
Rock Creek Township was organized in 1828.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 13.79 square miles (35.7 km2), of which 13.5 square miles (35 km2) (or 97.90%) is land and 0.29 square miles (0.75 km2) (or 2.10%) is water.
The township contains four cemeteries: Brown, Independent Order of Odd Fellows, Mullendore and Parks.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Odell, John Curtis (1916). History of Carroll County, Indiana: Its People, Industries and Institutions. B.F. Bowen. p. 86.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.