Liberty Township, Carroll County, Indiana
Location of Liberty Township in Carroll County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||17.47 sq mi (45.2 km2)|
|• Land||17.41 sq mi (45.1 km2)|
|• Water||0.05 sq mi (0.1 km2)|
|Elevation||699 ft (213 m)|
|• Density||25.3/sq mi (9.8/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453550|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 17.47 square miles (45.2 km2), of which 17.41 square miles (45.1 km2) (or 99.66%) is land and 0.05 square miles (0.13 km2) (or 0.29%) is water.
- Flax (extinct)
- Jefferson Township, Cass County (north)
- Clinton Township, Cass County (northeast)
- Washington (east)
- Jackson (south)
- Adams (west)
- Rock Creek (west)
The township contains two cemeteries, Burrows and Woodville.
- "Liberty Township, Carroll County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on September 11, 2013. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.