Денис Валентинович Мантуров
|Minister of Industry and Trade|
21 May 2012
Acting: 2 February – 21 May 2012
|Prime Minister||Vladimir Putin
Viktor Zubkov (Acting)
|Preceded by||Viktor Khristenko|
23 February 1969 |
Denis Valentinovich Manturov (Russian: Денис Валентинович Мантуров; born February 23, 1969 in Murmansk, North Russia) is a Russian politician. On February 23, 2012 appointed Acting Minister of Trade and Industry of the Russian Federation by Prime Minister Vladimir Putin. He was appointed as acting minister instead of Viktor Khristenko, who has resigned from the office.
- 1994 – Graduated from State Moscow University in Sociology.
- 2006 – Graduated from Russian State Academy for State Service under the President of Russia
- Since 2011 – Professor for Management Systems of Economic objects in Moscow Aviation Institute.
- 1998–2000 – Deputy Director General of Ulan-Ude Aviation Plant.
- 2000–2001 – Commercial Director of The Mil Moscow Helicopters Plant.
- 2001–2003 – Deputy Chairman of Federal State Investments Corporation.
- 2003–2007 – Director General of United Industry Corporation, Oboronprom.
- 2007–2008 – Deputy Minister of Industry and Energy of the Russian Federation.
- 2008 – Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade of Russia.
- In February 2, 2012 Mr Manturov was appointed as acting Minister of Industry and Trade, his appointment was re-approved in May 21, 2012, in ministerial office as Minister of Industry and Trade in Dmitry Medvedev's Cabinet.
Married with two children.
- Official Biography, in Official Website of the Ministry of Industry
- Information from ITAR-TASS, Information Telegraph Agency of Russia
- Appointed by Governmental Direction No. 1217 from 11.09.2007
- Was appointed by decree of the Government of Russia № 700-r from 19.05.2008
- Russian Source:Denis Manturov is acting Minister of Industry, RIAN
- Presidential Decree on Manturov's appointment as Minister, Kremlin.ru
|Minister of Trade and Industry
February 2, 2012–present