Do Anything You Say
|"Do Anything You Say"|
|Single by David Bowie|
|B-side||"Good Morning Girl"|
|Released||1 April 1966|
|Recorded||7 March 1966, Pye Studios, London|
Pye 7N 17079
|David Bowie singles chronology|
"Do Anything You Say" was a single by David Bowie.
Released in 1966, despite featuring Bowie’s backing band at the time, The Buzz, the single was to be the first single credited to David Bowie alone. It failed to chart.
All songs written by David Bowie.
- "Do Anything You Say" - 2:32
- "Good Morning Girl" – 2:14
... and unspecified session musicians
- Pye reissued the single in the UK in September 1972 with "I Dig Everything" as the B-side. This was an attempt to cash in on the new popularity Bowie got with "Ziggy Stardust".
- It also appeared on the following compilations
- The Great Imposters - Dollars in Drag: A Tribute To David Bowie
Pegg, Nicholas, The Complete David Bowie, Reynolds & Hearn Ltd, 2000, ISBN 1-903111-14-5