Druaga may refer to:
- An alternate spelling of Druj, the personification of falsehood in Zoroastrianism
- The Namco video game series The Tower of Druaga pits the hero Gilgamesh against the demon Druaga whilst on a quest to obtain the Blue Crystal Rod and save the Priestess of Ishtar, Ki.
- In the fantasy role-playing game Dungeons & Dragons, Druaga is listed part of the Babylonian pantheon and is the god of devils.
- "Druj," Glossary and Standardized spelling of Zoroastrian terms, by Joseph H. Peterson Avesta.org.
- Namco 1984 (multi-console)
- 1st Edition Advanced Dungeons and Dragons Legends and Lore
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Druaga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.