|Full name||Dylan Grimes|
|Date of birth||16 July 1991|
|Original team(s)||Hurstbridge (NFL)
Northern Knights (TAC Cup)
|Draft||No. 2, 2010 Pre-Season Draft
|Height / weight||193 cm / 88 kg|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 2016.
Dylan Grimes (born 16 July 1991) is an Australian rules footballer who plays for the Richmond Football Club in the Australian Football League (AFL). He is the younger brother of Melbourne footballer and former co-captain, Jack Grimes.
Grimes was drafted to Richmond from the Northern Knights in the TAC Cup with the second selection in the 2010 Pre-Season Draft. He made his senior AFL debut in round 22 of the 2010 season against Port Adelaide after battling an eye injury earlier in the season.
Grimes' playing career has been interrupted by a series of long-term injuries including serious hamstring injuries during the 2011 and 2012 seasons. In 2013, he sustained a foot stress fracture that caused him to miss 11 games.
Grimes signed a three-year extension on September 17, 2015, keeping him at the club until the end of the 2018 season.
- "Richmond Football Club player list". Richmond Football Club. Retrieved 22 July 2014.
- "Richmond's Dylan Grimes emulates older brother Jack by earning NAB AFL Rising Star nomination". Fox Sports. Fox Sports Australia. 17 April 2012. Retrieved 8 May 2014.
- "Richmond's Grimes suffers new AFL setback". Sydney Morning Herald. Fairfax Media. 21 May 2013. Retrieved 8 May 2014.
- Paton, Al (30 November 2012). "Richmond promotes Ivan Maric, Dylan Grimes to leadership group". Herald Sun. News Ltd. Retrieved 8 May 2014.
- Matthews, Bruce (11 February 2014). "Jack Riewoldt left out of Richmond leadership group as Trent Cotchin confirmed captain for 2014". Herald Sun. News Ltd. Retrieved 8 May 2014.
- "Senior Players List". RFC. Richmond Football Club. 2014. Retrieved 8 May 2014.
- "Three more years for Grimes". richmondfc.com.au. Retrieved 24 December 2015.