This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Location||75 Centennial Parkway North, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada|
|No. of stores and services||100+|
|No. of anchor tenants||3|
|No. of floors||1|
Eastgate Square is an indoor shopping mall in Stoney Creek, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. The Mall is bounded by Queenston Road (South), Centennial Parkway (East), Delawana Drive (North) and Kenora Avenue (West).
Eastgate Square opened in 1973 with Woolco, Eaton's, and Robinson's as its anchors.
One of the mall's buisiest tenants, Walmart, had announced it was relocating to a site roughly 2 kilometres away to 510 Centennial Parkway North at corner of the QEW/South Service Road junction. Walmart Canada had recently opened one of its first Supercentres in Hamilton, proving to be a very successful store. This new Walmart is a Supercentre as well, and opened on January 27, 2012.
Eastgate Transit Terminal
The Hamilton Street Railway bus terminal is located near the southeast corner of the mall, on the north side of Queenston Road just west of Centennial Parkway. There is a covered walkway connecting the terminal with the mall.
- Hamilton Street Railway bus routes served: 1, 10, 44, 55, 56 and 58
- "Eastgate Square Web site". Archived from the original on 2007-12-03. Retrieved 2007-12-05.
- "Google Maps". Retrieved 2017-04-23.
- "Walmart Supercentre grand opening". Hamilton Community News. 2012-01-27. Retrieved 2013-08-03.
- "Eastgate Square website, events at a glance". Retrieved 2013-08-03.
- "Eastgate Transit Terminal". Hamilton Transit Blog. Retrieved June 2015. Check date values in:
Media related to Eastgate Square at Wikimedia Commons