|General of Shu Han|
|Courtesy name||Xiuyuan (Chinese: 休元; pinyin: Xiūyuán; Wade–Giles: Hsiu-yuan)|
In 221, Liu Bei attacked his former ally, Sun Quan (the founding emperor of Eastern Wu), after the latter broke their alliance and seized his territories in Jing Province and executed his general Guan Yu. Feng Xi participated in this campaign, which led to the Battle of Xiaoting (or Battle of Yiling) of 221–222. In the initial stages of the battle, Feng Xi and Wu Ban defeated Sun Quan's officers Li Yi (李異) and Liu E (劉阿) in the area near the Wu Gorge and pressed further towards Zigui. Feng Xi was then appointed as the Grand Viceroy (大督) of the Shu army. In the summer of 222, Sun Quan's forces, led by Lu Xun, suddenly launched a counter-attack after about six months of stalemate since the beginning of 222. Feng Xi was killed in battle by the subordinates of the Wu general Pan Zhang and his unit suffered heavy casualties.
- (休元名習，南郡人。隨先主入蜀。先主東征吳，習為領軍，統諸軍，大敗於猇亭。) Pei Songzhi's annotation in Sanguozhi vol. 45.
- (漢人自巫峽建平連營至夷陵界，立數十屯，以馮習為大督，張南為前部督，自正月與吳相拒，至六月不決。) Zizhi Tongjian vol. 69.
- (初，先主忿孫權之襲關羽，將東征，秋七月，遂帥諸軍伐吳。孫權遣書請和，先主盛怒不許，吳將陸議、李異、劉阿等屯巫、秭歸；將軍吳班、馮習自巫攻破異等， ... 後十餘日，陸議大破先主軍於猇亭，將軍馮習、張南等皆沒。) Sanguozhi vol. 32.
- (劉備出夷陵，璋與陸遜并力拒之，璋部下斬備護軍馮習等，所殺傷甚衆， ...) Sanguozhi vol. 55.
- (休元輕寇，損時致害， ...) Sanguozhi vol. 45.