Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Cherubs Ltd. (1996)|
|Founded||10 October 1996London, Englandin|
Its first feature film production was Ravenous, directed by Antonia Bird. The studio is best known as the producer of the Harry Potter film series, based on the novels of the same name by J. K. Rowling.
|Show||First aired||Last aired||Co-production||Network||Ref.|
|Threshold||September 16, 2005||February 1, 2006||Paramount Television
Phantom Four Films
|The InBetween||May 29, 2019||August 14, 2019||Universal Television
Look at My New Bag
|The Adventures of Paddington||January 20, 2020||StudioCanal
- "HEYDAY FILMS LIMITED". U.K. Companies Legal. Retrieved 31 May 2017.[permanent dead link]
- Macnab, Geoffrey (1 July 2011). "David Heyman: Man behind the magic". The Independent. Retrieved 31 May 2017.
- "Heyday Films [GB] - Production companies". Cineuropa - the best of european cinema. Retrieved 11 September 2018.
- "Heyday Films | Production Companies | London | The Knowledge". www.theknowledgeonline.com. Retrieved 11 September 2018.
- Patten, Dominic (20 November 2017). "Quentin Tarantino's New Film Among 11 Features Awarded Latest CA Tax Credits". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved 28 June 2018.
- Otterson, Joe (12 January 2018). "NBC Orders Supernatural Drama Pilot From David Heyman's Heyday Television". Variety. Retrieved 11 September 2018.
|This article about a film studio is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|