|Mr. Sajjan Jindal; Mr. Seshagiri Rao|
|Products||Steel, Cement, Energy, Infrastructure|
|Revenue||US $11 Billion (2015) |
|Subsidiaries||JSW Steel Ltd.
JSW Energy Ltd.
JSW Holdings Ltd.
JSW Infrastructure & Logistics Ltd.
Vijaynagar Minerals Pvt. Ltd.
Jindal Praxair Oxygen Co. Ltd.
JSoft Solutions Ltd.
JSW Building Systems Ltd.
Ispat industries Ltd,
CIC Energy CorpJSW Cement Ltd
An $11 billion conglomerate, JSW Group is one of India's largest business conglomerates. It is led by Sajjan Jindal and part of the US $15 billion O. P. Jindal Group. The group has strong footprints across various sectors namely, Steel, Energy, Minerals, Port & Infrastructure & Cement in multiple locations across India, US, South America and Africa. JSW Steel Ltd, JSW Energy, JSW Infrastructure, Ispat industries Ltd are subsidiaries of JSW Group.
Today, JSW Energy has a power generation capacity of 4531 megawatts, JSW Steel has one of the largest single blast furnace with a capacity of 3.3 MTPA, taking JSW’s overall installed capacity of 14.3 MTPA, JSW Steel is India’s leading private sector steel producer.
- "Won't give away control of JSW Steel: Sajjan Jinda: Rediff.com Business". Getahead.rediff.com. 2006-07-06. Retrieved 2010-09-24.
- "JSW Group not to cancel Rs 100 cr Maytas deal". Rediff.com. 2004-12-31. Retrieved 2010-12-23.
- "JSW Group - JSW Energy - Homepage". www.jsw.in. Retrieved 2015-12-24.
- "About JSW Steel". www.jsw.in. Retrieved 2015-12-24.
- "Steelmaker Rankings by World Steel Dynamics".