|Mr. Sajjan Jindal; Mr. Seshagiri Rao; Mr. Parth Jindal; Ms. Sangita Jindal|
|Products||Steel, Cement, Energy, Infrastructure, Ventures, Sports|
|Revenue||₹99,370 crore (US$14 billion)(2015) |
Number of employees
JSW Steel Ltd.|
JSW Energy Ltd.
JSW Holdings Ltd.
JSW Infrastructure & Logistics Ltd.
Vijaynagar Minerals Pvt. Ltd.
Jindal Praxair Oxygen Co. Ltd.
JSoft Solutions Ltd.
JSW Building Systems Ltd.
Haryana steelersIspat industries Ltd,
CIC Energy CorpJSW Cement Ltd
A $13 billion. conglomerate, JSW Group is one of India's largest business conglomerates. It is led by Sajjan Jindal and part of the US $15 billion O. P. Jindal Group. Earlier, the name was Jindal South West. Later, the company adopted the name of JSW to promote it as a brand. Now the group has strong footprints across various sectors: Steel, Energy, Minerals, Port & Infrastructure, and Cement, in multiple locations across India, the US, South America, and Africa. JSW Steel Ltd, JSW Energy, JSW Infrastructure, and Ispat industries Ltd are subsidiaries of JSW Group.
Today, JSW Energy has a power generation capacity of 4531 megawatts. JSW Steel has one of the world's largest single blast furnaces with a capacity of 4.8 MTPA, taking JSW’s overall installed capacity to 23 MTPA. JSW Steel is India’s leading private sector steel producer. The headquarters for JSW group are located at JSW Centre, Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai.
- JSW - About Groups
- "Won't give away control of JSW Steel: Sajjan Jinda: Rediff.com Business". Getahead.rediff.com. 2006-07-06. Retrieved 2010-09-24.
- "JSW Group not to cancel Rs 100 cr Maytas deal". Rediff.com. 2004-12-31. Retrieved 2010-12-23.
- "JSW Group - JSW Energy - Homepage". www.jsw.in. Retrieved 2015-12-24.
- "About JSW Steel". www.jsw.in. Retrieved 2015-12-24.
- "Steelmaker Rankings by World Steel Dynamics".
- JSW: About Us