Trailer launch of Lust Stories in 2018
|Alma mater||Jat H. M. College Rohtak|
|Height||6 ft 1 in (185 cm)|
Jaideep Ahlawat (born 8 February 1980) is an Indian film actor. He appeared in the Bollywood film Khatta Meetha, produced by Akshay Kumar; however, he is most noted for the role of Shahid Khan in Anurag Kashyap's Gangs of Wasseypur  (2012) and as AK 74 in the movie Commando.
Early life and education
Jaideep did theatre at a young age but wanted to be an Indian Army officer. However, after failing his SSB interviews, again and again, he ventured into acting. He used to do stage shows in Punjab and Haryana. He started to take acting seriously only after his graduation. He entered the film-world the hard way, without any godfather. In 2008, Ahlawat came to Mumbai. He was first noticed in a negative character in Priyadarshan's Khatta Meetha (2010). In the same year he appeared in Aakrosh with Ajay Devgn. Thereafter he did more films including Anurag Kashyap's Gangs of Wasseypur (2012) and Kamal Hasan's Vishwaroopam (2012). He was also seen in the series Bard of Blood.
He will be playing a negative character in an upcoming film, Khaali Peeli.
|2008||Narmeen||Guest Role||Short film|
|Khatta Meetha||Sanjay Rana|
|Rockstar||Trilok (Special appearance)|
|2012||Gangs of Wasseypur||Shahid Khan|
|Commando: A One Man Army||Amrit Kanwal (AK 74)|
|Aatma - Feel it around you||Inspector Raza|
|2015||Gabbar is Back||CBI officer Kuldeep Pahwa|
|2017||Journey of Bhangover||Gaffru|
|2018||Bhawani Mandi Tesan||Dev Raj Sutra|
|Lust Stories||Sudhir||Anthology film|
|Vishwaroopam II||Salim||Tamil film|
|Hotel Milan||Goldie Kaushik||Hindi film|
|2019||Bard of Blood||Shehzad Tanveer||Hindi TV show on Netflix|
|2020||Baaghi 3||IPL||Hindi film|
- Magan, Srishti (21 May 2018). "8 Years In Bollywood & Finally Getting His Due, Jaideep Ahlawat Is an Actor We Want To See More of". ScoopWhoop. Retrieved 17 July 2019.
- "Gangs Of Wasseypur changed my life: Jaideep Ahlawat - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 17 July 2019.
- "Why is Jaideep Ahlawat not visible in Vishwaroopam promos? - NDTV Movies".
- "Commando: Jaideep Ahlawat plays a baddie called AK74". News18. Retrieved 17 July 2019.
- "Gangs Of Wasseypur changed my life: Jaideep Ahlawat - The Times of India".
- "Jaideep's Profile on Graftii.com". Archived from the original on 25 September 2012. Retrieved 1 October 2012.
- "'Humble & Honest". Daily Post India. 21 October 2015. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016.
- "'Vishwaroopam' explores faith: Jaideep Ahlawat". CNN-IBN. 3 October 2011. Archived from the original on 24 June 2012. Retrieved 22 June 2012.
- Hungama, Bollywood. "Gangs Of Wasseypur secures my standing in the industry - Jaideep Ahlawat - Latest Movie Features - Bollywood Hungama". Archived from the original on 1 July 2012. Retrieved 8 February 2013.
- "Short films are gaining recognition". www.mid-day.com. Archived from the original on 19 January 2010. Retrieved 9 February 2013.
|This article about an Indian film actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|