|José Jaime Maussan Flota|
May 31, 1953 |
|Education||National Autonomous University of Mexico
Since 1970 he has practiced his profession as a reporter at various newspapers and broadcasting outlets, among them El Sol de México, XEX Radio and with Televisa, where he appeared on the 24 Horas flagship newscast. At Televisa he was a correspondent at the United States and a general assignment reporter for the Domingo a Domingo (Sunday to Sunday) program hosted by Jacobo Zabludovsky; he also produced sixty stories for the Sunday show.
He has produced programs and segments for broadcasters around the world, most notably for the Mexican version of 60 Minutes. Awards for his work have come from organizations including the World Population Institute, and he has also won awards from organizations in Mexico, Canada, France and Spain, among others.
- National Autonomous University of Mexico (1972–73)
- Graduated from Miami University with a B.A. in Radio and Television (1974–1976).
||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (February 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
- US/Mexico Business. Hemisphere Publishers' Group. 1997. Retrieved 2008-10-02.
- Sainz, Pablo Jaime (November 10, 2005). "He sees Maya link in UFOs, natural disasters". Sign On San Diego. Retrieved 2007-04-17.
- "Mexico pilots release 'UFO film'". BBC News. May 12, 2004. Retrieved 2007-04-17.
- "Expert: Mexico UFOs May Have Been Gas". Fox News. May 17, 2004. Retrieved 2007-04-17.
- "Mexican Air Force pilots film unidentified flying objects". Sign On San Diego. May 11, 2004. Retrieved 2007-04-17.
- "Mexican Air Force Shoots UFO". BakuToday. July 12, 2004. Retrieved 2007-04-17.
- (Spanish) Jaime Maussan - Homepage
- (Spanish) Jaime Maussan - Homepage - Biography
- (English) Jaime Maussan - The Essence
- Jaime Maussan at the Internet Movie Database