The neutrality of this article is disputed. (July 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
José Jaime Maussan Flota
|Born||May 31, 1953|
Mexico City, Mexico
|Education||National Autonomous University of Mexico|
Since 1970 he has been a reporter at various newspapers and broadcasting outlets, among them El Sol de México, XEX Radio and with Televisa, he worked at 24 Horas newscast. With Televisa he was a correspondent at the United States and a general assignment reporter for the Domingo a Domingo (Sunday to Sunday) program hosted by Jacobo Zabludovsky. He also produced stories for the Sunday show.
In 1991 Jaime Maussan broke records at Mexican Television next to Nino Canun and his program Y usted que opina?, since they transmitted for over 11 hours and a half on the subject of UFOs.
Maussan, in June 2017, was involved in the analysis of 5 mummies discovered in Peru at the region where the UNESCO World Heritage Nazca Lines site is located. The images of these findings were initially aired in a documentary sponsored by Gaia, Inc. and it allegedly shows a crouched mummified body of a humanoid figure with an elongated skull and three fingers on each hand and foot.)
- National Autonomous University of Mexico (1972–73)
- Graduated from Miami University with a B.A. in Radio and Television (1974–1976).
Snopes reported that Maussan "led an event called Be Witness, at which a mummified body — purportedly that of an alien — was unveiled. Later, though, that 'alien' discovery was debunked. The mummified corpse was shown to be that of a human child.".
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (February 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- US/Mexico Business. Hemisphere Publishers' Group. 1997. Retrieved 2008-10-02.
- Sainz, Pablo Jaime (November 10, 2005). "He sees Maya link in UFOs, natural disasters". Sign On San Diego. Retrieved 2007-04-17.
- "Mexican Air Force pilots film unidentified flying objects". Sign On San Diego. May 11, 2004. Retrieved 2007-04-17.
- "Mexican Air Force Shoots UFO". BakuToday. July 12, 2004. Archived from the original on November 21, 2007. Retrieved 2007-04-17. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Is this deformed mummy 'discovered' in Peru for real?". NYTimes. June 23, 2017. Retrieved 2017-07-17.
- (in Spanish) Jaime Maussan - Homepage
- (in Spanish) Jaime Maussan - Homepage - Biography
- (in English) Jaime Maussan - The Essence
- Jaime Maussan on IMDb