A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (August 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||23 May 1967|
|Residence||Gerrads Cross, United Kingdom|
|Occupation||Founder - Director Care Campaign for the Vulnerable, Champions safety monitoring in all dementia care homes , Television personality, News Agency Reporter ,TV Presenter,|
|Television||Big Brother (2016) |
Alan Titchmarsh Show (2010)
Jayne Connery (born 23 May 1967) is a Advocate for better safety , care and understanding of dementia in U.K. care homes -championing CCTV safety monitoring in care facilities to be made mandatory - Founder (Care Campaign for the Vulnerable)
She is the founder and director of Care Campaign for the Vulnerable. Through Care Campaign, Jayne supports CCTV safety monitoring to be made law in U.K. care and nursing homes.
Care Campaign was founded over five years ago. Connery gained tens of thousands of supporters from families , carers and those effected by inadequate care . She has extensively rallied support from media , professionals in care and MP’s. Connery commentates on social care news in the Daily Express Newspaper
In the 2016 civilian Big Brother series, Connery entered the second House on Day 1. On Day 21, she received 10 nominations from her fellow housemates, and was nominated for the third eviction. She survived this eviction on Day 25. On Day 42, Connery was nominated once again by her fellow housemates, however, on Day 43 she was saved from eviction and was replaced with Andy. Jayne left the House on the last day , having reached the finals and winning Best Diary Room Housemate
Jayne raises funds with her "daredevil challenges," including a Wing Walk, a parachute jump at 14,000 ft and an abseil down one of Northampton's tallest buildings, The National Lift Tower and a free fall Abseil down the Arcelormittal in London 
Connery petitioned the government for a change in the law.
Connery organizes and holds charity gala events for Care Campaign for the Vulnerable, support for families and caregivers affected by inadequate care.
- Moon, Rachael (7 June 2016). "Who is Jayne Connery? Big Brother 2016 housemate profiled".
- "Big Brother 2016: FOUR housemates face eviction". 28 June 2016.
- "Big Brother's Georgina EVICTED - and she's devastated". 1 July 2016.
- bbspy. "Sam saves Jayne, puts Andy up for Big Brother eviction".
- "Big Brother: Jayne hopes to raise awareness on dementia". 27 July 2016.
- "'Failings' in dementia care is 'national tragedy', says Big Brother finalist". Bucks Free Press. Retrieved 2017-10-11.
- Media, Westech. "Big Brother's Jayne Connery Launches CCTV Care Campaign Charity Event". PRLog. Retrieved 2017-10-11.