|City||Los Gatos, California|
|Broadcast area||San Jose/Oakland/San Francisco, California|
|Slogan||San Jose's Hot Country|
|First air date||July 9, 1966 (as KLGS)|
|Former callsigns||KLGS (1966-1969)
KRTY is a commercial radio station located in San Jose, California, and broadcasting to the southern San Francisco Bay Area, from San Jose north to San Francisco, on 95.3 FM. KRTY airs a country music format. The studios are co-located alongside KLIV at 750 Story Road in San Jose, and the station's transmitter is on Blackberry Hill above Los Gatos.
- http://krty.com/pages/4159098.php KRTY. "Contact Us," (retrieved on April 18th, 2009).
- Official Website (you can stream from the site).
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KRTY
- Radio-Locator information on KRTY
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KRTY