|Occupation||Actress, art director, production designer|
Kalyani Priyadarshan is an Indian film actress who works in the South Indian film industry. She made her acting debut in the 2017 Telugu film Hello. She won Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut – South and 7th South Indian International Movie Awards for her first film. 
Kalyani was born to Indian filmmaker Priyadarshan and Malayalam actress Lissy. She is the eldest of two children, her brother is Sidharth. She did her early schooling in Lady Andal, Chennai for few years and later in Singapore, where she also worked in theatre groups. After completing her schooling, she took a bachelor's degree in architecture designing from Parsons School of Design, New York City. During this time she also interned in theatre. In homeland she has attended an acting workshop in Adishakti Theatre, Pondicherry. Her parents divorced in 2014.
Kalyani began her film career in 2013 as an assistant production designer under Sabu Cyril in the Bollywood film Krrish 3 (2013), and later in 2016 she worked as an assistant art director in the Tamil film Iru Mugan (2016). In the following year, she made her acting debut in the Telugu film Hello (2017), in the female lead role opposite Akhil Akkineni. It was directed by Vikram Kumar, a former assistant to Priyadarshan, and produced by actor Akkineni Nagarjuna. The film released worldwide on 22 December 2017, and she had received positive response for her performance from critics.
|2017||Hello||Priya / Junnu||Telugu||Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut – South|
7th South Indian International Movie Awards
|2020||Marakkar: Arabikadalinte Simham||TBA||Malayalam||Filming|
Assistant art director/production designer
|2013||Krrish 3||N/A||Hindi||As assistant production designer|
|2016||Iru Mugan||N/A||Tamil||As assistant art director|
- Winners: 65th Jio Filmfare Awards (South) 2018. Times of India (17 June 2018). Retrieved on 2018-08-14.
- Kumar, Hemanth (7 January 2018). "Kalyani Priyadarshan on why Hello is the best film that has happened to her career". Firstpost. Retrieved 10 January 2018.
- "Kalyani: Biography of actress". My Star Bio.
- Subramani, A. (16 September 2016). "Film director Priyadarshan – actor Lissy divorce formalities complete". The Times of India. Retrieved 10 January 2018.
- James, Anu (18 July 2017). "It's official: Kalyani Priyadarshan to debut opposite Akhil Akkineni in Telugu". International Business Times. Retrieved 10 January 2018.
- "Debut movie with Akhil". The News Minute.
- "Kalyani Priyadarshan gets a perfect launch". 123 Telugu.com.