The Laoshan Velodrome (Chinese: 老山自行车馆; pinyin: Lǎoshān Zìxíngchēguǎn) is a velodrome that is located in Laoshan, Shijingshan District, Beijing, China. It was built for the 2008 Summer Olympics. The venue was tested during the UCI Track World Cup in December 2007.
The velodrome hosted track cycling disciplines during the Olympics. It has a capacity of 6,000 spectators, a 250-metre oval shaped track, and a total land surface of 32,920 square metres.
The Laoshan Velodrome will be used for international and national cycling competitions and training after the Olympic Games. The seating capacity may be reduced to 3,500.
The velodrome was designed by Schuermann Architects, designers of the ADT Event Center in Carson, CA and the UCI Cycling Center in Aigle, Switzerland.
- Marathon (city), Neo Phaliron Velodrome
- Vélodrome de Vincennes
- Francis Field
- White City Stadium
- Liljeholmen, Mälaren
- Antwerp, Vélodrome d'Anvers Zuremborg
- Stade de Colombes, Vélodrome de Vincennes
- Amsterdam, Olympic Stadium
- Los Angeles Avenue, Pacific Coast Highway, Rose Bowl in Pasadena, Vineyard Avenue
- Avus Motor Road, BSV 92 Field & Stadium
- Herne Hill Velodrome, Windsor Great Park
- Käpylä, Maunula, Pakila, Velodrome
- Broadmeadows, Velodrome
- Olympic Velodrome, Via Cassia, Via Flaminia, Via Cristoforo Colombo, Via di Grottarossa
- Hachioji City, Hachioji Velodrome
- Agustín Melgar Olympic Velodrome, Satellite Circuit
- Bundesautobahn 96, Grünwald, Radstadion
- Mount Royal Park, Olympic Velodrome, Quebec Autoroute 40
- Krylatskoye Sports Complex Cycling Circuit, Krylatskoye Sports Complex Velodrome, Moscow-Minsk Highway
- Artesia Freeway, Olympic Velodrome, Streets of Mission Viejo
- Olympic Velodrome, Tongillo Road Course
- A-17 highway, Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya, Sant Sadurní Cycling Circuit, Velòdrom d'Horta
- Cycling road course, Georgia International Horse Park, Stone Mountain Park Archery Center and Velodrome
- Centennial Parklands, Dunc Gray Velodrome, Western Sydney Parklands
- Athens Olympic Velodrome, Kotzia Square, Parnitha Olympic Mountain Bike Venue, Vouliagmeni Olympic Centre
- Laoshan Bicycle Moto Cross (BMX) Venue, Laoshan Mountain Bike Course, Laoshan Velodrome, Urban Road Cycling Course
- BMX Circuit, Hadleigh Farm, London Velodrome, Hampton Court Palace
- Barra Velodrome, Flamengo Park, Olympic BMX Center, Olympic Mountain Bike Park
Coordinates: 39°54′46.78″N 116°12′26.65″E / 39.9129944°N 116.2074028°E