Miss Rhode Island USA
Historically, Rhode Island has been comparatively unsuccessful at Miss USA but has been one of the most consistent states since 2000, with four semi-finalist placements and one first runner-up placement. On June 3, 2012, Olivia Culpo won the first Miss USA title from the state of Rhode Island. On December 19, 2012, Olivia became the first Rhode Islander to win the title of Miss Universe. Olivia Culpo also became the first Triple Crown winner in the history of Miss Rhode Island USA.
- Winner: Olivia Culpo (2012)
- 1st runners-up: Danielle Lacourse (2007)
- 2nd runners-up: Gayle White (1973), Anea Garcia (2015)
- Top 10: Claudia Jordan (1997), Yanaiza Alvarez (2001), Leeann Tingley (2006)
- Top 11/12: Jennifer Aubin (1995), Janet Sutton (2002)
- Top 15: Joan Zeller (1961), Amy Diaz (2008)
- Miss Congeniality: Christina Palavra (2014), Malia Cruz (2016)
- Color key
- Declared as Winner
- Ended as runner-up
- Ended as one of the finalists or semifinalists
1 Age at the time of the Miss Rhode Island USA pageant
- "2004 Mrs America". Retrieved July 9, 2010.