The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (April 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.|
Number of employees
LiquidHub is an American multinational corporation, headquartered in Wayne, Pennsylvania, United States with offices in the U.S., the Netherlands, and India. On February 5, 2018, Capgemini announced they would acquire LiquidHub. 
The company was founded by Jonathan A. Brassington, Robert T. Kelley and Leighton M. Yohannan in 2001. Founded as a systems integrator, the company moved into enterprise architecture and customer engagement in 2014.
|Annik||India||December 2016||Digital marketing agency|||
|Redkite||USA||March 2015||Salesforce solutions provider|||
|Foundry9||USA||October 2014||Digital marketing agency|||
- In March 2017, LiquidHub was listed as a Leading Providers in The Forrester Wave: Mobile Enterprise Application Services Providers, Q1 2017 
- In February 2017, LiquidHub was listed as a Major EA Consultancy in the Forrester report 
- "Q4 Fiscal 2016 (ended Aug. 31, 2016)". Technical.ly.com. Retrieved 19 December 2016.
- "Capgemini reinforces its global leadership in digital with the acquisition of customer engagement firm LiquidHub". www.liquidhub.com. Retrieved 2018-04-30.
- "LiquidHub Acquires Annik for Analytics" (PDF). The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 2016-12-16.
- "Pennsylvania Based LiquidHub Acquires Another Salesforce Partner Company". www.nbcphiladelphia.com. Retrieved Mar 20, 2015.
- "Term Sheet — Tuesday, November 11!". Fortune.