This is a list of Ulster Unionist Party MPs. It includes all Members of Parliament elected to the British House of Commons representing the Ulster Unionist Party or its forerunner, the Irish Unionist Party, since 1918. Members of the European Parliament, the Northern Ireland House of Commons or the Northern Ireland Assembly are not listed.
MPs elected since 1918
- 1 Defected to the New Party.
- 2 Elected in 1974 for the Vanguard Unionist Progressive Party.
- 3 Defected to the Democratic Unionist Party.
- 4 Elected in 1956 as an Independent Unionist.
- 5 Left the party to become an Independent Unionist before forming the Ulster Popular Unionist Party.
- 6 Resigned from the party at the 1945 general election in protest at being subject to a reselection due to the retirement of Viscount Castlereagh, the other Ulster Unionist MP for the two member Down constituency and held his seat as an Independent Ulster Unionist.
- 7 Refused to follow the other Ulster Unionists in resigning the Conservative whip; later joined the Alliance Party of Northern Ireland
- 8 Previously Conservative MP for Wolverhampton South West 1950–1974
- 9 Left the party on 25 March 2010 to become an Independent Unionist.
MPs elected in 1918
- William James Allen, Armagh North
- Hugh Alfred Anderson, Londonderry North
- Edward Mervyn Archdale, Fermanagh North
- Thomas Watters Brown, Down North
- Edward Henry Carson, Belfast Duncairn
- William Coote, Tyrone South
- Charles Curtis Craig, Antrim South
- James Craig, Down Mid
- Herbert Dixon, Belfast Pottinger
- Maurice Edward Dockrell, Dublin Rathmines
- Denis Stanislaus Henry, Londonderry South
- Peter Kerr Kerr-Smiley, Antrim North
- William Arthur Lindsay, Belfast Cromac
- James Rolston Lonsdale, Mid Armagh
- Robert John Lynn, Belfast Woodvale
- Robert Chaine Alexander McCalmont, Antrim East
- Thomas Moles, Belfast Ormeau
- Hugh O'Neill, Mid Antrim
- David Douglas Reid, Down East
- Arthur Warren Samuels, Dublin University
- William Whitla, Queen's University of Belfast
- Daniel Martin Wilson, West Down