List of UniMás affiliates
UniMás is an American Spanish language broadcast television television network owned by Univision Communications, which was launched on January 14, 2002 as TeleFutura. As of October 2015[update], the network currently has 26 owned-and-operated stations, and current affiliation agreements with 19 other television stations. UniMás maintains a national cable network feed that is distributed directly to cable, satellite and IPTV providers in various media markets not listed in this article, as an alternative method of distribution in areas without either the availability or the demand for a locally based owned-and-operated or affiliate station.
This article is a listing of current UniMás affiliates in the continental United States and U.S. possessions (including subchannel affiliates, satellite stations and select low-power translators), with outlets owned by network parent company Univision Communications separated from privately owned affiliates. All stations listed are arranged alphabetically by state, and based on the station's city of license and followed in parentheses by the Designated Market Area if it differs from the city of license. There are links to and articles on each of the broadcast stations and international channels, describing their histories, local programming and technical information, such as broadcast frequencies.
The station's virtual (PSIP) channel number follows the call letters. The table listing the network's owned-and-operated outlets displays the station's actual digital channel number in parentheses following the PSIP number; the digital channel number is listed as a separate column in the list of private affiliates.
- 1) Two boldface plus signs appearing following a station's call letters (++) indicate a station that was owned by USA Broadcasting prior to its acquisition by Univision Communications in 2002;
- 2) This list does not include Univision Communications-owned stations affiliated with the Univision television network; a list is available in the article List of Univision affiliates.
|City of license/market||Station||Virtual
(El Centro−Yuma, Arizona)
|KAJB||54.1||36||2002||Calipatria Broadcasting Company, LLC
(operated under a joint sales agreement by Entravision Communications)
|Chico−Redding||KKTF-LD||30.1||30||2002||Sainte Partners II, L.P|
|Eureka||KECA-LD||29||N/A||2002||Translator of KKTF-LD|
|Indio−Palm Springs||KEVC-CD||5.2||36||2002||Entravision Communications|
|KSMS-DT2||67.2||31||2009||Simulcast of KDJT-CD|
|San Diego, California−Tijuana−
Tecate, Baja California, Mexico
|Santa Barbara−Santa Maria−
San Luis Obispo
|KPMR-DT2||38.2||21||2009||Simulcast of KTSB-CA|
|Pueblo−Colorado Springs||KGHB-CD||27.1||27||2002||Entravision Communications|
|KVSN-DT||48.2||48||2009||Simulcast of KGHB-CD|
|Hartford−New Haven||WUTH-CD||47||47||2002||Entravision Communications|
|WUVN-DT3||18.3||46||2009||Simulcast of WUTH-CD|
District of Columbia
|Washington, D.C.||WMDO-CD||47.1||22||2005||Entravision Communications|
|Fort Myers−Naples||WUVF-LD||18.2||18||2002||Media Vista Group, LLC|
|WLZE-LP||51.2||51||2002||Translator of WUVF-LP/LD|
|Las Vegas||KELV-LD||27||15||2002||Entravision Communications|
|KINC-DT2||15.2||16||2009||Simulcast of KELV-LD|
|Nashville||WLLC-LP||42.2||41||2014[n1 9]||JKB Associates, Inc|
|Corpus Christi||KCRP-CD||41||41||2002||Entravision Communications|
|El Paso||KTFN||65.1||51||2002[n1 10]|
|KNVO-DT2||48.2||49||2009||Simulcast of KTFV-CD|
|City of license/Market||Station||Channel
|Years of affiliation||Current status|
|WFDC-DT||14 (15)||2002−2005||Univision owned station operated by Entravision Communications|
|Amarillo, Texas||KAMT-LP||5 (50)||2005–2010||Defunct|
|San Angelo, Texas||KEUS-LP||31 (31)||2002–2013||KANG-LP, a Univision affiliate owned by Entravision Communications|
Notes and references
- KFPH-DT's signal is rebroadcast on the second digital subchannel of co-owned Univision outlet KTVW-DT (virtual channel 33.2, digital channel 33).
- KBTF-CD's signal is rebroadcast on the third digital subchannel of co-owned Univision outlet KUVI-DT (virtual channel 45.3, digital channel 45).
- Univision Communications holds the license to this station, though it is operated by Entravision Communications.
- WTNC-CD's signal is rebroadcast on the second digital subchannel of co-owned Univision outlet WUVG-DT (virtual channel 40.2, digital channel 38).
- WFPA-CD's signal is rebroadcast on the second digital subchannel of co-owned Univision outlet WUVP-DT (virtual channel 65.2, digital channel 29).
- WLII was operated by Univision Communications under a local marketing agreement with Raycom Media from 2002 to 2005, when Univision purchased the station.
- KTFO-CD's signal is rebroadcast on the second digital subchannel of co-owned Univision outlet KAKW-DT (virtual channel 62.2, digital channel 13).
- KNIC-DT is the only UniMás station to be built and signed on by Univision Communications.
- TeleFutura/UniMás was previously affiliated with WLLC's main channel from 2004 to 2014.
- KTFN's signal is rebroadcast on the second digital subchannel of co-owned Entravision outlet KINT-TV (virtual channel 26.2, digital channel 25).