List of human rights articles by country
This is a list of human rights articles by country.
Citizens of the African nations are provided supranational human rights protection by the African Commission on Human and Peoples' Rights. See also Network of African National Human Rights Institutions.
Asia and Oceania
- See also the Asia Pacific Forum of National Human Rights Institutions and the ASEAN Intergovernmental Commission on Human Rights.
The most powerful human rights organization is the European Court of Human Rights, which is the first international court with jurisdiction to deal with cases brought by individuals (not states). See also European Group of National Human Rights Institutions.
Several Middle Eastern and North African countries are signatories on the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR) and the International Covenant on Economic, Social, and Cultural Rights (ICESCR). However, there is no established international, government-operated human rights article or council for the region, due to factors such as cultural and regional conflict.
North And South America
- List of human rights organisations
- List of Linguistic Rights in Constitutions (Africa)
- List of Linguistic Rights in Constitutions (Europe)
- "Human Rights and the Middle East | Middle East Policy Council". www.mepc.org. Retrieved 2021-03-30.