List of current British princes and princesses
|#||Images||Names||Ages||Connections to Elizabeth II||Spouses|
|1||Charles, Prince of Wales||72||Son||Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall|
|2||Prince William, Duke of Cambridge||39||Grandson||Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge|
|3||Prince George of Cambridge||8||Great-grandson||N/A|
|4||Princess Charlotte of Cambridge||6||Great-granddaughter|
|5||Prince Louis of Cambridge||3||Great-grandson|
|6||Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex||37||Grandson||Meghan, Duchess of Sussex|
|9||Prince Andrew, Duke of York||61||Son||N/A|
|10||Princess Beatrice||33||Granddaughter||Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi|
|11||Princess Eugenie||31||Jack Brooksbank|
|13||Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex||57||Son||Sophie, Countess of Wessex|
|14||James, Viscount Severn[a]||13||Grandson||N/A|
|15||Lady Louise Windsor[b]||17||Granddaughter|
|16||Anne, Princess Royal||71||Daughter||Timothy Laurence|
|30||Prince Richard, Duke of Gloucester||77||Cousin||Birgitte, Duchess of Gloucester|
|40||Prince Edward, Duke of Kent||85||Katharine, Duchess of Kent|
|51||Prince Michael of Kent||79||Princess Michael of Kent|
Women can become princesses by marriage, but can only use the princess title if their husband is the Prince of Wales (e.g. Diana, Princess of Wales) or if they take their husband's full name (e.g. Princess Michael of Kent). Men cannot become princes by marriage.
- House of Windsor
- List of British monarchs
- List of peerages created for British princes
- Family tree of the British royal family
- Prince of Waterloo
- Although James is a British prince, his parents did not give him the prince title in order for him to avoid some of the burdens of royal titles.
- Although Louise is a British princess, her parents did not give her the princess title in order for her to avoid some of the burdens of royal titles.
- In 2005, when Camilla married the Prince of Wales, she declined the Princess of Wales title out of respect for Diana, who had died eight years prior.
- "Royal Family tree and line of succession". BBC. September 4, 2017. Retrieved March 24, 2018.
- "Why Is Prince Philip Not 'King Philip'? The Real Reason". Reader's Digest. March 19, 2020. Retrieved March 14, 2021.
- "Who Is Princess Michael of Kent". Town & Country. July 30, 2019. Retrieved March 14, 2021.
- "Here's Why Camilla Won't Be Called 'Queen' When Prince Charles Is King". Glamour. March 2, 2020. Retrieved March 14, 2021.