List of representative offices of Somaliland
This page lists the representative offices of Somaliland. Somaliland is a de facto independent republic, but its independence remains unrecognised by any country or international organisation. All countries recognize Somaliland as part of Somalia. The government of Somaliland maintains informal ties with some foreign governments and has small network of representative offices abroad. These missions do not have formal diplomatic status under the provisions of the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations.
- South Africa
- South Sudan
- United Kingdom
- Lacey, Marc (2006-06-05). "The Signs Say Somaliland, but the World Says Somalia". New York Times. Retrieved 2010-02-02.
- "Contacts and addresses of the Somaliland representative offices around the world". Government of Somaliland. 2016. Retrieved 2016-04-13.
- Section II: Somaliland. International Council on Security and Development. Retrieved 2010-05-25.
- Isaac, Ongiri (17 May 2014). "Kenya to open liaison office in Somaliland". Daily Nation. Retrieved 13 October 2014.
- Somaliland Trade Liaison Office, Pretoria. Visit of Somaliland’s UCID Foreign affairs spokesperson to south Africa. Qaran News (1 May 2010). Retrieved 2010-05-25.
- Wiren, Robert (8 April 2008). France recognizes de facto Somaliland. Les Nouvelles d'Addis. Versailles. Retrieved 2010-05-25.
- Somaliland Diplomatic Mission in Sweden. Somaliland Embassy in Sweden.