Marcellas Reynolds is an American actor, fashion stylist, entertainment reporter and TV host. His television appearances include World Report (CNN), The Tyra Banks Show, Style Network's How Do I look, E! News, Fox News' Geraldo at Large and Big Brother.
Marcellas Reynolds was born in Chicago, Illinois where he grew up in Chicago's South Shore. He graduated from Kenwood Academy and briefly attended the University of Illinois-Circle. In 1995 while working as a waiter he was discovered by Marie Anderson and Mary Boncher, owners of Aria Model and Talent. During his model career he was represented by Ford Models, Beatrice (Milan) and Goodfellas (London), relocating him to the top fashion capitals of the world and worked for designers Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger and Nautica. He has been shot by photographers Norman Jean Roy and Bruce Weber.
In 2000, while modeling in New York, Marcellas Reynolds began working as a fashion stylist. His list of advertising clientele includes Anhueser-Busch, Burger King and Gingiss Formalwear. His editorial work has appeared in numerous publications including InStyle, British Vogue and British GQ. His list of clientele includes Jayma Mays, Colin Egglesfield, Justin Timberlake, Rebecca Hall, Sharon Stone, David Schwimmer, Eddie Cibrian, Jennifer Finnigan and Emily Rose.
Moving into print journalism and TV entertainment reporting Marcellas Reynolds has worked for networks Style, E! and CBS. His celebrity interviews include Debra Messing, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Alicia Silverstone, Brad Garrett, Aisha Tyler, George Takei, The Pussycat Dolls and Tyrese Gibson. His work as a writer has appeared in InStyle, Elle, Us Weekly, Life & Style and Star magazine. He is also a frequent contributor to Style Network's mystyle.com and writes a monthly column for California based magazine Rage Monthly titled Image Lab.
His television appearances include CNN World Report, E! Network's Perfect Catch, Style Network's Style Star, E! Network's Countdown to the Red Carpet: The 2011 Oscars, The Tyra Banks Show, Style Network's How Do I Look, E! News, MTV's From G's To Gents, Fox News' Geraldo: At Large, CBS This Morning, Style Network's Shop Like A Star and Fashion Rocks: Iconic Style. He also had a role in the 2009 movie Eating Out 3: All You Can Eat as an audience member.
In 2012, he was a guest judge on an episode of the webshow, Beauty Vlogger Boot Camp, hosted by Elle and Blair Fowler. He appeared as a fashion stylist and helped analyze the contestants' thrift store outfits.
- POP-u-larity! (2010), Himself - Film
- Zane's Sex Chronicles (2010), Kerrigan's Assistant – TV series
- Eating Out 3: All You Can Eat (2009), Audience member - Film
- The Bold and the Beautiful (2005), Micah Okwu– TV series
- Black Tie Nights (2005), Waiter - TV Series
- Twenty Gay Stereotypes Confirmed (2004), #1, Short
- Yes, Dear (2003), Houseguest – TV series
- Style Star (2010–2011) - TV series
- World Report (CNN) (2011) - TV series
- How Do I Look? (2011) - TV series
- Geraldo At Large (2011) - TV series
- Good Day L.A. (2011) - TV series
- Countdown to the Red Carpet: The 2011 Academy Awards (2011) - TV special
- KTLA Morning News (2011) - TV series
- Perfect Catch (2010), Host - TV series
- The Morning Show with Mike & Juliet (2009) - TV series
- Live from the Red Carpet: The 2009 Academy Awards (2009) - TV special
- 20 Best and Worst Celebrity Plastic Surgery Stories (2009) - TV special
- US Fashion Rocks (2008) - TV series
- From G's to Gents (2008) - TV series
- 30 Best and Worst Beach Bodies (2008) - TV special
- Shop Like a Star (2008) - TV series
- The Tyra Banks Show (2007) - TV series
- Reality Remix (2006–2007) - TV series
- 40 (More) Crimes of Fashion (2007) - TV special
- E!'s Live Countdown to the Academy Awards (2007) - TV special
- Big Brother 7 (U.S.) (2006) House guest - TV series
- E! News (2005) - TV series
- Remixed! (2003), Host - TV series
- Big Brother 3 (U.S.) (2002), House guest - TV series
- Shop Like a Star (2008) - TV series
- The Two-Timer (2005), Casting assistant - TV series
- Black Tie Nights (2004), Casting assistant - TV series
- 7 Lives Xposed (2004), Casting assistant - TV series