Ministry of Cooperatives, Labour, and Social Welfare
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|وزارت تعاون، کار و رفاه اجتماعی ایران|
|Formed||3 August 2011|
|Jurisdiction||Islamic Republic of Iran|
|This article is part of a series on the|
|Politics of the
Islamic Republic of Iran
|Government of Islamic Republic of Iran|
The Ministry of Cooperatives, Labour, and Social Welfare (Persian: وزارت تعاون، کار و رفاه اجتماعی ایران) is an Iranian government body responsible for the oversight of Cooperative business, regulation and implementation of policies applicable to labour and social affairs and oversight of Social security in Iran that formed on 3 August 2011.
The government body was formed in 2011 by merging the Ministry of Cooperatives, Ministry of Labour and Ministry of Social Welfare.
The last minister of Ministry of Cooperatives before its merger with Ministry of Labor and Ministry of Social Welfare Mohammad Abbasi is the most successful minister of sports with 4 gold, 5 silver and 3 bronze medals.
- Ministry of Welfare and Social Security (Iran)
- Cabinet of Iran
- Government of Iran
- Iranian labor law
- Iranian Labour News Agency
- [e-sepaar.com/tccommerce/news/index.php/show/19523 Parliament of Iran marged ministries]
- "Iran's parliament dismisses labor minister over controversial appointment". Fox News. 2013-02-03. Retrieved 2017-03-26.
- "Sunir - Home". sunir.com. Retrieved 2017-03-26.
- "ایران پالونیا". iranpaulownia.ir. Retrieved 2017-03-26.
- "Apps - Access My Library - Gale". www.accessmylibrary.com. Retrieved 2017-03-26.