Mortdale railway station
|Location||Morts Road, Mortdale|
|Operated by||Sydney Trains|
|Distance||17.06 kilometres from Central|
|Platforms||2 (1 island)|
|Opened||20 March 1897|
|Rebuilt||14 September 1922|
Mortdale station opened on 20 March 1897 being relocated north to its current location on 14 September 1922 when a new deviation of the Illawarra line opened. South of the station lies the Mortdale Maintenance Depot.
Platforms & services
|1||services to Bondi Junction|||
|2||services to Cronulla, Waterfall & Helensburgh|||
Punchbowl Bus Company operates three routes via Mortdale station:
- 944: Hurstville to Bankstown station
- 945: Hurstville to Bankstown station
- 955: to Hurstville via Oatley
- Mortdale Station NSWrail.net
- Mortdale Railway Station Group NSW Environment & Heritage
- "T4: Eastern Suburbs & Illawarra line timetable" (PDF). Sydney Trains. 20 October 2013 [amended January 2015].
- "Route 944 timetable" (PDF). Punchbowl Bus Co. 22 September 2014.
- "Route 945 timetable" (PDF). Punchbowl Bus Co. 29 June 2015.
- "Routes 953, 954 and 955 timetable" (PDF). Punchbowl Bus Co. 22 September 2014.
- NightRide bus services Transport Info NSW