From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up on call in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
On call may refer to:
- On Call, a 1974 novel by Elizabeth Harrison (writer)
- "On Call", a 2007 song by Kings of Leon
- On Call: Serbisyo. Publiko. Ngayon., a Philippine news and public service program
- On-call room, an area of a hospital or police station
- DART On-Call, a premium shuttle service by Dallas Area Rapid Transit
- being available for work on request while off-duty.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title On call.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.