Owen Township, Clark County, Indiana
Location of Owen Township in Clark County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||17.35 sq mi (44.9 km2)|
|• Land||17.07 sq mi (44.2 km2)|
|• Water||0.28 sq mi (0.7 km2)|
|Elevation||718 ft (219 m)|
|• Density||56.1/sq mi (21.7/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453700|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 17.35 square miles (44.9 km2), of which 17.07 square miles (44.2 km2) (or 98.39%) is land and 0.28 square miles (0.73 km2) (or 1.61%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Washington Township (north)
- Bethlehem Township (northeast)
- Charlestown Township (west)
- Oregon Township (northwest)
The township contains several cemetery: Bowyer (aka Hogan), Conn, Hibernia, Hogan, Manaugh, Olive Branch, Owen Creek Presbyterian/Baptist Church, Perry, Pleasant View, Shiloh (aka Owen Township) 
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- History of the Ohio Falls Cities and Their Counties: Precincts of Jefferson County, Ky. General histories of Clark and Floyd counties, Ind. New Albany and Floyd County. Clark County and Jeffersonville. L. A. Williams & Company. 1882. p. 375.
- Biographical and Historical Souvenir for the Counties of Clark, Crawford, Harrison, Floyd, Jefferson, Jennings, Scott, and Washington, Indiana. Chicago Printing Company. 1889. p. 11.
- Mauk, Lois. "Clark County, Indiana Cemeteries". usgennet.org. USGenNet. Retrieved 7 September 2014.