Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 123
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Current||Neal Goodman (–Mahanoy City)|
• Citizen voting age
|Prior to 1969, seats were apportioned by county.|
|James A. Goodman||Democrat||1969 – 1980|
|Edward J. Lucyk||Democrat||1981 – 2002|
|Neal Goodman||Democrat||2003 – present||Mahanoy City||Incumbent|
Recent election results
|Margin of victory||5,134||31.74|
|Margin of victory||16,854|
|Margin of victory||11,290|
|Margin of victory||17,942|
- Cox, Harold (2004). "Legislatures - 1776-2004". Wilkes University Election Statistics Project. Wilkes University.
- "Composite Listing of House of Representatives Districts" (PDF). Pennsylvania Department of State. Retrieved 2015-02-19.
- District map from the United States Census Bureau
- Pennsylvania House Legislative District Maps from the Pennsylvania Redistricting Commission.
- Population Data for District 123 from the Pennsylvania Redistricting Commission.
|This article related to the politics of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Pennsylvania-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|