Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 139
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Current||Michael Peifer (R–Greentown)|
• Citizen voting age
The 139th Pennsylvania House of Representatives District is located in Pike County, Pennsylvania and Wayne County, Pennsylvania. It includes Grey Towers National Historic Site. It is made up of the following areas:
- Pike County, Pennsylvania
- Wayne County, Pennsylvania
|Prior to 1969, seats were apportioned by county.|
|J. Russell Eshback||Republican||1969 – 1970|
|William W. Foster||Republican||1971 – 1984|
|Jerry Birmelin||Republican||1985 – 2006||Honesdale|
|Michael Peifer||Republican||2007 – present||Greentown||Incumbent|
Recent election results
|Margin of victory||7,708||100|
|Margin of victory||10,339||100|
|Margin of victory||7,525||100|
|Margin of victory||14,207||100|
- Cox, Harold (2004). "Legislatures - 1776-2004". Wilkes University Election Statistics Project. Wilkes University.
- "Composite Listing of House of Representatives Districts" (PDF). Pennsylvania Department of State. Retrieved 2015-02-19.
- District map from the United States Census Bureau
- Pennsylvania House Legislative District Maps from the Pennsylvania Redistricting Commission.
- Population Data for District 139 from the Pennsylvania Redistricting Commission.
|This article related to the politics of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Pennsylvania-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|