|• Total||192.64 km2 (74.38 sq mi)|
|• Density||830/km2 (2,100/sq mi)|
|Time zone||BST (UTC+6)|
|Website||Official Map of Puthia|
Puthia is located at. It has 30484 households and total area 192.64 km².
As of the 1991 Bangladesh census, Puthia has a population of 159405. Males constitute 51.16% of the population, and females 48.84%. This Upazila's eighteen up population is 81679. Puthia has an average literacy rate of 25.5% (7+ years), and the national average of 32.4% literate.
Puthia has 6 Unions/Wards, 128 Mauzas/Mahallas, and 183 village
- Upazilas of Bangladesh
- Districts of Bangladesh
- Divisions of Bangladesh
- Puthia Temple Complex
- Puthia Rajbari (palace)
- Pancha Ratna Govinda Temple
- AKM Kaisaruzzaman (2012), "Puthia Upazila", in Sirajul Islam and Ahmed A. Jamal, Banglapedia: National Encyclopedia of Bangladesh (Second ed.), Asiatic Society of Bangladesh
- "Population Census Wing, BBS.". Archived from the original on 2005-03-27. Retrieved November 10, 2006.
- Puthia Palace Tour in May 2008 at Desherchobi
- Dinajpur & Panchagarh Tour in July 2006 including visits to Kantaji's Temple at Desherchobi
- Khulna & Bagerhat Tour in June 2007 including visits to Shat Gombuj Mosque at Desherchobi
- Sonargaon & Panamnagar Tour in December 2007 at Desherchobi
- Panamnagar Tour in November 2006 at Desherchobi
|This Rajshahi Division location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|