Ministry of Immigration, Diversity and Inclusion
|This article is part of a series|
|Canadian nationality law|
|Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada|
|Demographics of Canada|
It provides a variety of programs for immigrants and immigrant communities in the province, and is a successor to previous agencies such as the Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration.
Application to immigrate to Quebec
The Quebec Selection Certificate, also known as CSQ, is the Certificate of Selection provided to the applicants who want to immigrate to the Quebec Province of Canada. The CSQ designation is then issued on the basis of the applicant's qualifications, work experience, language ability (French and English) and a few other factors.
- Quebec Selection Certificate Application Form Gouvernement du Québec, 2006. Retrieved December 29, 2011.
- Official Quebec Immigration site (English)
- Obtaining a Certificat de sélection du Québec (English)
- Common Values of Quebec Society (English)
- Official Quebec Immigration site (French)
- Obtaining a Certificat de sélection du Québec (French)
- Common Values of Quebec (French)
- Regulation respecting immigration consultants (French)
|This Quebec-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|