R805 road (Ireland)
- R805: Ellis Quay - Finglas, Dublin
- Between its junction with N4 at Ellis Quay and its junction with R102 at River Road via Blackhall Place (and via Hendrick Street), Stoneybatter, Manor Street, Prussia Street, Old Cabra Road and Ratoath Road all in the city of Dublin.
In February 2015, a realignment of the road at Cabra was opened, which crosses the Royal Canal and the Dublin–Sligo railway line via a new bridge, instead of the previous narrow humpbacked and zig-zagged Reilly's Bridge and level crossing, respectively.
- Statutory Instrument 188 of 2006 — Roads Act 1993 (Classification of Regional Roads) Order 2006, Irish Statute Book. Retrieved 2010-08-09.
- Roads Act 1993 (Classification of Regional Roads) Order 2006 – Department of Transport. Retrieved 2010-08-09.
- "Reilly's Level Crossing - Upgrade". Iarnród Éireann. Retrieved 2015-03-16.