This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Also known as||Radha Krishna|
|Created by||Siddharth Kumar Tewary|
|Developed by||Siddharth Kumar Tewary|
|Creative director(s)||Amol surve|
|Opening theme||RadhaKrishn – song|
|Ending theme||RadhaKrishn – music|
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||206|
|Running time||20 minutes, 60 minute (special episode)|
|Production company(s)||Swastik Productions|
|Original network||Star Bharat|
|Original release||1 October 2018 –|
Radhakrishn is an Indian mythological television series. It is produced by Siddharth Kumar Tewary , Rahul Kumar Tiwari and Gayatri Gill Tiwari for Swastik Productions and is directed by Rahul Tiwari. It is broadcast on Star Bharat from 1 October 2018, and is dubbed into Malayalam as Kannante Radha on Asianet and Tamil as Radhakrishna on Vijay TV.
Krishna takes Yogeshwar’s avatar to revive love in Radha’s heart. Balram greets Narayan’s Yogeshwar avatar. Yogeshwar lifts Radha and travels to space. Kans on the other side laughs that Mahadev warned that if he wants to die, he should seek this boon, but he is still alive and is going to end Krishna. Krishna meditates and describes value of love. Kans tries to destroy tree thinking when love has ended, there is no need for this tree. Mahadev emerges and says his prayer has arrogance in it. Kans says love will end Krishna. Mahadev says Krishna’s love will end Krishna and he did injustice to himself.
Yogeshwar continues meditation and orders planets to make his Radha defect-free. He calls each plate and frees Radha from each defect. He then calls love devi Radha and chants Radhe Radhe. Radha emerges and says she remembers Golok a lot and misses the moments spent with Krishna, when will the moment come when Radha and Krishna will reunite forever. Krishna says curse is still on and they still have some time, love is vanishing from the universe and she has to save world from disaster. Radha says for that she has to unite love and her identity by uniting Radha and Krishna’s identity to relive love. Radha and Krishna unite as single body and an energy emerges out of them and hits dead love tree. Kans asks Mahadev what kind of energy is this. Mahadev says love is still love. Kans says this love tree is dead. Mahadev says there is still life left in it. Kans tries to cut tree an sees it reliving and turning green again, shouts this is betrayal. Love returns on earth. People get back their life. Balram gets happy seeing Yashoda getting back to normal. Mahadev gets back his love pearls. Krishna separates with Radha and says they will meet soon. Down to earth, Krishna asks Radha to wake up. Radha wakes up and says she felt as if she was flying in space, did he leave her alone. Krishna says how can Krishna go away from Radha, never..
Krishna gives moral gyaan that when fate in not their favor, even sweet river water will turn salty, this is true to some extent, sometimes one need to be alert regarding upcoming trouble and welcome brighter future.
- Harsh Vashisht as Sridhama
- Akangsha Rawat as Kirtida
- Basant Bhatt as Balram
- Gavie Chahal as Nand
- Reena Kapoor as Yashoda
- Naveen Jingar as Vasudev
- Falaq Naaz as Devki
- Arpit Ranka as King Kansa
- Rushiraj Pawar as Ayan[disambiguation needed]
- Malini Sengupta as Jatila Devi,Ayan's Mother
- Rakesh Kukreti as Vrishbhan
- Nimai Bali as Ugrapat, Ayan's father
- Kumar Hegde as Narad
- Preeti Verma as Chandravali
- Kunal Bakshi as Lord Indra
- "श्रीकृष्ण जन्माष्टमी पर रिलीज हुआ धारावाहिक 'राधाकृष्ण' का ये प्रोमो, क्या आपने देखा?– News18 हिंदी". News18 India. 2018-09-02. Retrieved 2019-05-03.
- "Himanshu Soni: Going to parties cannot get me a role – Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2019-05-03.
- "Arpit Ranka to play Kansa in Siddharth Kumar Tewary's 'Radha Krishna' – Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2019-05-03.
- "Radha Krishna serial cast: जानें, कौन से ऐक्टर्स निभा रहे हैं 'राधा-कृष्ण' में रोल". Navbharat Times (in Hindi). 2018-12-27. Retrieved 2019-05-04.
- "New serial 'Radha Krishna' to premiere soon – Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2019-05-04.
- "After vowing not to play God again, Himanshu Soni is back as Krishna – Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2019-05-03.
|This Indian television-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|