|Headquarters||Brno, Czech Republic|
|Czech Republic, Slovakia|
|Services||Rail passenger transport|
|Revenue||719 mil. Kč (2015)|
|35 mil. Kč (2015)|
|Total assets||807 mil. Kč (2015)|
|Total equity||216 mil. Kč (2015)|
Number of employees
RegioJet is a Czech open access passenger railway company founded in 2009 and headquartered in Brno. RegioJet is a subsidiary of Student Agency partnered with Keolis and operates in the Czech Republic, and through its daughter company also in Slovakia. Since 2015, RegioJet is also a brand of the bus transport operated by Student Agency and by the Slovak company of RegioJet.
|RegioJet Intercity Services|
In the Czech Republic, RegioJet operates trains between Prague and Havířov, with some trains continuing to Návsí and two services running onwards to Slovakia through Žilina, one to Košice and the other to Martin. On the 14th of June 2015 the service was extended with the addition of a night train between Prague and Košice running every Thursday, Friday and Sunday.
In January 2011, RegioJet won a contract to operate regional trains in Slovakia, on the Komárno - Dunajská Streda - Bratislava route. After a public promotional service in February 2012, their service on this route began on March 4, breaking ZSSK's monopoly in Slovakia. There are plans to win more tenders in Slovakia.
In April 2014, RegioJet announced a plan to run trains on the Bratislava - Žilina - Košice route from December 2014, and from 11th of October 2014 RegioJet started to run one daily train from Prague to Košice. From 14th of December 2014 RegioJet started to run three daily trains from Bratislava to Košice a vice versa.
RegioJet uses 9 3-coach Bombardier Talent DMUs in Slovakia. It has also bought 9 Škoda Class E630 electric locomotives from Ferrovie Nord Milano. The company purchased passenger cars of classes ABmz 30-70 (12 pcs), Ampz 18-91 (8 pcs) and Bmz 21-70 (6 pcs) from Austrian Federal Railways. They were transported to the Czech Republic in early June 2011 and late July 2011, going into service in September 2011. These passenger cars undergo maintenance in the METRANS DYKO Rail Repair Shop in Kolín and are painted by OLPAS Moravia in Krnov.
Table of Regiojet's Rolling stock
|162||98E||Peršing (Persing)||1984–1992||Škoda Works||Bought from Italy and rebuilt from class 163 to 162 to increase maximum speed||Praha - Pardubice - Ostrava - Žilina - Košice|
|193(D)||Vectron||Garfield||2010-present||Siemens||Leased from ELL||Bratislava - Košice, Praha - Pardubice - Ostrava - Žilina - Košice|
|642(D)||Desiro||Siemens||from leasing company||Bratislava - Dunajská Streda - Komárno|
|643(D)||Talent||1994-present||Bombardier||Bratislava - Dunajská Streda - Komárno|
|721||T 458.1||Velký Hektor (Big Hector)||1961 - 1971||ČKD||Only 721.151, repair in Nymburk||In depot of RJ -> Prague|
- Commercial register at justice.cz, identification number (IČ) 28333187
- Annual report of RegioJet, a.s. for calendar year 2015
- "RegioJet - Jízdní řád vlaků RegioJet na trase Praha - Ostrava - Žilina - Košice". regiojet.cz.
- "RegioJet - Noční vlaky Praha - Košice. Vyjíždíme 14. 6.!". regiojet.cz.
- "RegioJet: prezentačné jazdy pre verejnosť". vlaky.net.
- "Railway Gazette: Slovak passenger market starts to open". Retrieved 2011-02-13.
- "Czech Republic, Slovakia: RegioJet to operate more routes in Slovakia?". Retrieved 2011-02-13.
- "Jančurova nová slovenská výzva. RegioJet bude jezdit mezi Bratislavou a Košicemi". Hospodářské noviny.
- Azet, a.s. "Vlaky RegioJet začínajú jazdiť na trase Praha Košice". aktuality.sk.
- "Vlaky RegioJet už jazdia z Bratislavy do Košíc". Topky.sk.
- "Slovensko je pre RegioJet skúškou". ekonomika.sme.sk. Retrieved 2011-02-13.
- "Railway Gazette: RegioJet launches its yellow spring trains". Retrieved 2011-02-13.
- "ÖBB rozdaly karty: ojetiny pro ČD i RegioJet dorazily do Česka". ŽelPage. Retrieved 2011-06-05.
- "ÖBB passenger cars for RegioJet delivered on June 5, 2011".
- Jan Sůra, České koleje zežloutly. Jančurův vlak poprvé vyjel, iDNES, 25. srpna 2011