|Born||Robert Arthur Kardashian
March 17, 1987
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Residence||Calabasas, California, U.S.|
|Alma mater||University of Southern California|
Robert Arthur "Rob" Kardashian (born March 17, 1987) is an American television personality and businessman. He is best known for appearing on reality television shows that center upon his family, such as Keeping Up with the Kardashians and Khloé & Lamar. Kardashian also competed in the thirteenth season of Dancing with the Stars, during which he placed second.
Robert Arthur Kardashian was born March 17, 1987 in Los Angeles, California, United States to attorney Robert Kardashian and wife Kris. He has three older sisters, Kourtney, Kim, and Khloé. His parents divorced in 1991, and his mother married Caitlyn Jenner (then Bruce)[a] the same year. Together Kris and Jenner had daughters Kendall and Kylie Jenner, making both his half-sisters. His father died in September 2003 from esophageal cancer.
Kardashian was a contestant on season 13 of Dancing with the Stars. He was paired with two-time champion Cheryl Burke and made it further than his sister, Kim, did during her appearance in the 7th season. Kardashian was almost eliminated in the fourth week. During the season, Kardashian became the most improved dancer, advancing with his partner Cheryl Burke to the finals, her fifth time doing so. The pair ended up in second place against J.R. Martinez and Karina Smirnoff.
Kardashian announced in August 2012 that he would return to the University of Southern California and study law later in the year. USC's Gould School of Law, however, denied this, and stated via its Twitter account that Kardashian had not even applied to the school.
Kardashian dated actress Adrienne Bailon from 2007 until 2009. Their relationship was documented on the family reality show Keeping Up with the Kardashians. After months of speculation in October 2012, Kardashian confirmed through his Twitter account that he and Rita Ora were dating. In December 2012, it was revealed that their relationship had ended.
- Jones, Jenny (October 26, 2012). "Rob Kardashian Talks Socks, Ralph Lauren And Stepping Away From The Kardashian Brand". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved August 18, 2013.
- "Rob Kardashian Biography". Us Weekly. Retrieved May 26, 2014.
- Leibovitz, Annie (June 1, 2015). "Introducing Caitlyn Jenner". Vanity Fair. Retrieved June 1, 2015.
- "Former O.J. Simpson lawyer, Kardashian, dies". CNN. October 1, 2003. Retrieved August 17, 2014.
- Braswell, Molly C. (August 8, 2012). "Robert Kardashian Headed to Law School". US Weekly. Retrieved May 9, 2015.
- "Rob’s USC Graduation… A Proud Day for the Family". Kim Kardashian's official blog. May 16, 2009. Retrieved May 9, 2015.
- Finn, Natalie (November 22, 2011). "Dancing With the Stars Finale: And the Winner Is...". E! Online. Retrieved May 9, 2015.
- Ford, Rebecca (June 4, 2012). "Miss USA 2012: Miss Rhode Island Takes the Crown". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved February 28, 2015.
- Derschowitz, Jessica (August 9, 2012). "Rob Kardashian not attending USC law school, university says". CBS News. Retrieved September 12, 2012.
- Hibberd, James (May 8, 2012). "Fox's 'The Choice' cast revealed! Joe Jonas, Dean Cain, The Situation, many more -- EXCLUSIVE". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved April 11, 2013.
- Platon, Adelle (March 5, 2014). "Q&A: Rob Kardashian Talks Arthur George Sock Line, Family Business And Love Lessons". Vibe. Retrieved May 9, 2015.
- Caparras, Christine (August 29, 2014). "Arthur George By Rob Kardashian Now Available In Colette Paris". International Business Times. Retrieved May 9, 2015.
- Monde, Chiderah (July 30, 2014). "Kim Kardashian slams Rob Kardashian's ex Adrienne Bailon for comments kicking him ‘when he is down’". New York Daily News. Retrieved February 28, 2015.
- Chen, Joyce (December 4, 2012). "Rob Kardashian trashes ex Rita Ora in Twitter tirade, claims he got her pregnant and accuses her of cheating on him with 'nearly 20 dudes'". New York Daily News. Retrieved February 28, 2015.
|Awards and achievements|
Kirstie Alley & Maksim Chmerkovskiy
|Dancing with the Stars (US) runner-up
Season 13 (Fall 2011 with Cheryl Burke)
Katherine Jenkins & Mark Ballas