|Born||Robert Arthur Kardashian
March 17, 1987
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Residence||Hidden Hills, California, U.S.|
|Alma mater||University of Southern California
Marshall School of Business
Robert Arthur "Rob" Kardashian (born March 17, 1987) is an American television personality and businessman. He is best known for featuring on Keeping Up with the Kardashians, a reality television series that centers upon his family, as well as appearing on its spin-offs. In 2011, Kardashian also competed in the thirteenth season of ABC's Dancing with the Stars, during which he placed second.
Kardashian was born March 17, 1987 in Los Angeles, California, United States to attorney Robert Kardashian and wife Kris. He has three older sisters, Kourtney, Kim, and Khloé. His parents divorced in 1991, and his mother married Olympic decathlete Bruce Jenner[a] the same year. Together Kris and Bruce had daughters Kendall and Kylie Jenner, making them Rob's half-sisters. Rob's father, Robert Kardashian, died in September 2003 from esophageal cancer.
Kardashian was a contestant on season 13 of Dancing with the Stars in 2011. He was paired with two-time champion Cheryl Burke and made it further than his sister, Kim, did during her appearance in the 7th season. Kardashian was almost eliminated in the fourth week. During the season, Kardashian became the most improved dancer, advancing with his partner Cheryl Burke to the finals, her fifth time doing so. The pair ended up in second place against J.R. Martinez and Karina Smirnoff.
Kardashian announced in August 2012 that he would return to the University of Southern California and study law later in the year. USC's Gould School of Law, however, denied this, and stated via its Twitter account that Kardashian had not even applied to the school.
Kardashian dated actress Adrienne Bailon from 2007 until 2009. Their relationship was documented on the family reality show Keeping Up with the Kardashians. After months of speculation, in October 2012, Kardashian confirmed through his Twitter account that he and singer Rita Ora were dating. In December 2012, it was revealed that their relationship had ended. In January 2016, Kardashian began dating model Blac Chyna.
In December 2015, it was reported that Kardashian was hospitalized after falling ill and diagnosed with diabetes. On April 5, 2016, Kardashian and Blac Chyna announced their engagement via Instagram after three months of dating. The couple are now expecting their first child.
- "Blac Chyna Can't Wait to Be 'Angela Kardashian' After Rob Engagement : People.com". PEOPLE.com. Retrieved May 8, 2016.
- Jones, Jenny (October 26, 2012). "Rob Kardashian Talks Socks, Ralph Lauren And Stepping Away From The Kardashian Brand". Entertainment Weekly. Archived from the original on November 6, 2013. Retrieved August 18, 2013.
- "Rob Kardashian Biography". Us Weekly. Retrieved May 26, 2014.
- Buzz Bissinger (June 1, 2015). "Introducing Caitlyn Jenner". Vanity Fair. Retrieved June 1, 2015.
- "Former O.J. Simpson lawyer, Kardashian, dies". CNN. October 1, 2003. Retrieved August 17, 2014.
- Braswell, Molly C. (August 8, 2012). "Robert Kardashian Headed to Law School". Us Weekly. Retrieved May 9, 2015.
- "Rob’s USC Graduation… A Proud Day for the Family". Kim Kardashian's official blog. May 16, 2009. Archived from the original on June 11, 2015. Retrieved May 9, 2015.
- Finn, Natalie (November 22, 2011). "Dancing With the Stars Finale: And the Winner Is...". E! Online. Retrieved May 9, 2015.
- Ford, Rebecca (June 4, 2012). "Miss USA 2012: Miss Rhode Island Takes the Crown". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved February 28, 2015.
- Derschowitz, Jessica (August 9, 2012). "Rob Kardashian not attending USC law school, university says". CBS News. Retrieved September 12, 2012.
- Hibberd, James (May 8, 2012). "Fox's 'The Choice' cast revealed! Joe Jonas, Dean Cain, The Situation, many more -- EXCLUSIVE". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved April 11, 2013.
- Platon, Adelle (March 5, 2014). "Q&A: Rob Kardashian Talks Arthur George Sock Line, Family Business And Love Lessons". Vibe. Retrieved May 9, 2015.
- Caparras, Christine (August 29, 2014). "Arthur George By Rob Kardashian Now Available In Colette Paris". International Business Times. Retrieved May 9, 2015.
- Monde, Chiderah (July 30, 2014). "Kim Kardashian slams Rob Kardashian's ex Adrienne Bailon for comments kicking him ‘when he is down’". Daily News (New York). Retrieved February 28, 2015.
- Chen, Joyce (December 4, 2012). "Rob Kardashian trashes ex Rita Ora in Twitter tirade, claims he got her pregnant and accuses her of cheating on him with 'nearly 20 dudes'". Daily News (New York). Retrieved February 28, 2015.
- Karen Mizoguchi (February 24, 2016). "Rob Kardashian Jokes About Dropping His Family and Becoming an 'Orphan' in NSFW Instagram Post". People. Retrieved February 24, 2016.
- Respers France, Lisa (December 30, 2015). "Rob Kardashian reportedly hospitalized with diabetes". CNN. Retrieved January 12, 2016.
- Zach Johnson (April 5, 2016). "Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna are engaged". E! News. Retrieved April 5, 2016.
- "Blac Chyna set to have a baby". Celebritybabies.people. May 6, 2016. Retrieved May 6, 2016.
|Awards and achievements|
Kirstie Alley & Maksim Chmerkovskiy
|Dancing with the Stars (US) runner-up
Season 13 (Fall 2011 with Cheryl Burke)
Katherine Jenkins & Mark Ballas