|Born||Robert Arthur Kardashian
March 17, 1987
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Residence||Hidden Hills, California, U.S.|
|Alma mater||University of Southern California
Marshall School of Business
|Television||Keeping Up with the Kardashians
Rob & Chyna
|Partner(s)||Blac Chyna (2015–2017)|
Robert Arthur Kardashian (born March 17, 1987) is an American television personality and businessman. He is known for appearing on Keeping Up with the Kardashians, a reality television series that centers upon his family, as well as its spin-offs. In 2011, Kardashian also competed in the thirteenth season of ABC's Dancing with the Stars, during which he placed second.
Kardashian was born March 17, 1987 in Los Angeles, California, United States to attorney Robert Kardashian and wife Kris. He has three older sisters, Kourtney, Kim, and Khloé. His parents divorced in 1991, and his mother married Olympic decathlete Bruce Jenner[a] the same year. Through their marriage, Kardashian gained step-brothers Burton "Burt", Brandon, and Brody; step-sister Casey; and half-sisters Kendall and Kylie Jenner. His father, Robert Kardashian, died in September 2003 from esophageal cancer.
Kardashian was a contestant on season 13 of Dancing with the Stars in 2011. He was paired with two-time champion Cheryl Burke and made it further than his sister, Kim, did during her appearance in the seventh season. Kardashian was almost eliminated in the fourth week. During the season, Kardashian became the most improved dancer, advancing with his partner Cheryl Burke to the finals, her fifth time doing so. The pair ended up in second place against J.R. Martinez and Karina Smirnoff.
Kardashian announced in August 2012 that he would return to the University of Southern California and study law later in the year. USC's Gould School of Law, however, denied this, and stated via its Twitter account that Kardashian had not even applied to the school.
The reality series Rob & Chyna premiered on September 11, 2016. Its follows Kardashian's relationship with model Blac Chyna as they prepare to welcome their first child. Six hour-long episodes were ordered, excluding a television special featuring the birth of Kardashian and Chyna's newborn. The show premiered on September 11, 2016. It was later renewed for a second season.
Kardashian dated actress Adrienne Bailon from 2007 until 2009. Their relationship was documented on the family reality show Keeping Up with the Kardashians. After months of speculation, in October 2012, Kardashian confirmed through his Twitter account that he and singer Rita Ora were dating. In December 2012, it was revealed that their relationship had ended.
In January 2016, Kardashian began dating model Blac Chyna. On April 5, 2016, Kardashian and Chyna announced their engagement via Instagram after three months of dating. In May 2016, it was reported that the couple were expecting their first child together. In September 2016, they confirmed that they were having a girl. Their daughter, Dream Renée Kardashian, was born on November 10, 2016. On December 17, 2016, the couple announced their split on social media after Chyna's Instagram account was hacked. Kardashian told his Snapchat followers that his fiancée left him, moved out of their home and took their month old daughter with her. However, the couple reconciled as the split was revealed to be done in the "heat of the moment." In December 2016, Kardashian announced on his Instagram post that he and Chyna have split. On December 28, 2016, Kardashian was hospitalized again for diabetes. However, he left the hospital the next day.
- Jones, Jenny (October 26, 2012). "Rob Kardashian Talks Socks, Ralph Lauren And Stepping Away From The Kardashian Brand". Entertainment Weekly. Archived from the original on November 6, 2013. Retrieved August 18, 2013.
- "Rob Kardashian Biography". Us Weekly. Retrieved May 26, 2014.
- Buzz Bissinger (June 1, 2015). "Introducing Caitlyn Jenner". Vanity Fair. Retrieved June 1, 2015.
- "Former O.J. Simpson lawyer, Kardashian, dies". CNN. October 1, 2003. Retrieved August 17, 2014.
- Braswell, Molly C. (August 8, 2012). "Robert Kardashian Headed to Law School". Us Weekly. Retrieved May 9, 2015.
- "Rob’s USC Graduation… A Proud Day for the Family". Kim Kardashian's official blog. May 16, 2009. Archived from the original on June 11, 2015. Retrieved May 9, 2015.
- Finn, Natalie (November 22, 2011). "Dancing With the Stars Finale: And the Winner Is...". E! Online. Retrieved May 9, 2015.
- Ford, Rebecca (June 4, 2012). "Miss USA 2012: Miss Rhode Island Takes the Crown". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved February 28, 2015.
- Derschowitz, Jessica (August 9, 2012). "Rob Kardashian not attending USC law school, university says". CBS News. Retrieved September 12, 2012.
- Hibberd, James (May 8, 2012). "Fox's 'The Choice' cast revealed! Joe Jonas, Dean Cain, The Situation, many more – EXCLUSIVE". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved April 11, 2013.
- Platon, Adelle (March 5, 2014). "Q&A: Rob Kardashian Talks Arthur George Sock Line, Family Business And Love Lessons". Vibe. Retrieved May 9, 2015.
- Caparras, Christine (August 29, 2014). "Arthur George By Rob Kardashian Now Available In Colette Paris". International Business Times. Retrieved May 9, 2015.
- Wagmeister, Elizabeth (June 1, 2016). "Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Land Their Own E! Reality Series". Retrieved September 17, 2016.
- "Breaking News – E! Greenlights New Series "Rob & Chyna" (WT) | TheFutonCritic.com". thefutoncritic.com. Retrieved September 17, 2016.
- Davis, Clayton (August 15, 2016). "E! Docuseries ‘Rob & Chyna’ Premieres Sunday, September 11th at 9pm ET/PT". Awards Circuit. Retrieved December 28, 2016.
- Petski, Denise (December 14, 2016). "‘Rob & Chyna’ Renewed For Season 2 By E!". Deadline.com. Retrieved December 28, 2016.
- Monde, Chiderah (July 30, 2014). "Kim Kardashian slams Rob Kardashian's ex Adrienne Bailon for comments kicking him ‘when he is down’". Daily News. New York. Retrieved February 28, 2015.
- Chen, Joyce (December 4, 2012). "Rob Kardashian trashes ex Rita Ora in Twitter tirade, claims he got her pregnant and accuses her of cheating on him with 'nearly 20 dudes'". Daily News. New York. Retrieved February 28, 2015.
- Respers France, Lisa (December 30, 2015). "Rob Kardashian reportedly hospitalized with diabetes". CNN. Retrieved January 12, 2016.
- Karen Mizoguchi (February 24, 2016). "Rob Kardashian Jokes About Dropping His Family and Becoming an 'Orphan' in NSFW Instagram Post". People. Retrieved February 24, 2016.
- Zach Johnson (April 5, 2016). "Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna are engaged". E! News. Retrieved April 5, 2016.
- "Blac Chyna set to have a baby". Celebritybabies.people. May 6, 2016. Retrieved May 6, 2016.
- "Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian are having a girl". Retrieved September 17, 2016.
- Vivinetto, Gina, Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna welcome baby daughter, Dream, Today.com, November 10, 2016. Retrieved November 10, 2016.
- Hautman, Nicholas. "Rob Kardashian, Blac Chyna Back Together After Split: Details". UsWeekly.com. Us Weekly. Retrieved December 21, 2016.
- "Rob Kardashian announces Blac Chyna split on Instagram". CTV News. December 18, 2016. Retrieved January 21, 2017.
- King, Brittany (December 29, 2016). "Rob Kardashian taken to emergency room, Kris Jenner and Blac Chyna rush to his side". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved December 29, 2016.
- Melas, Chloe (December 29, 2016). "Rob Kardashian hospitalized". CNN. Retrieved December 29, 2016.
- Ledbetter, Carly (December 29, 2016). "Rob Kardashian Reportedly Hospitalized For Diabetes (UPDATE)". Huffington Post. Retrieved December 29, 2016.
- "Twitter let a celebrity with millions of followers post revenge porn for 30 minutes before it was taken down". Business Insider. Retrieved 2017-07-06.
- "Rob Kardashian's X-rated online rant against Blac Chyna could be a crime". USA TODAY. Retrieved 2017-07-06.