||This article relies entirely upon a single source, the National Register Information System (NRIS) database or one of its mirrors. Articles based solely on the NRIS may contain errors. (November 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|NRHP Reference #||03000990|
|Added to NRHP||October 4, 2003|
The Roberts Ranch (also known as the Old Allen Place or Baucom Place) is a historic site in Immokalee, Florida. It is located at 1215 Roberts Avenue. On October 4, 2003, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.
Immokalee Pioneer Museum
The Immokalee Pioneer Museum, located at Roberts Ranch, is a 15-acre (61,000 m2) open-air museum that includes 19 preserved buildings of the original ranch. The Ranch is operated as one of the 5 Collier County Museums. Displays focus on late 19th century ranch life at the edge of the Big Cypress Swamp.
- Collier County listings at National Register of Historic Places
- Immokalee Pioneer Museum at Roberts Ranch at Florida's Office of Cultural and Historical Programs
- Immokalee Pioneer Museum at Roberts Ranch - Collier County Museums
- Immokalee Pioneer Museum - information from Collier County
- Immokalee Pioneer Museum - Information and map from Explore Naples
|This article about a property in Collier County, Florida on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Florida museum–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|