National Register of Historic Places listings in Osceola County, Florida
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Osceola County, Florida.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Osceola County, Florida, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a map.
There are 8 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|Alachua - Baker - Bay - Bradford - Brevard - Broward - Calhoun - Charlotte - Citrus - Clay - Collier - Columbia - DeSoto - Dixie - Duval - Escambia - Flagler - Franklin - Gadsden - Gilchrist - Glades - Gulf - Hamilton - Hardee - Hendry - Hernando - Highlands - Hillsborough - Holmes - Indian River - Jackson - Jefferson - Lafayette - Lake - Lee - Leon - Levy - Liberty - Madison - Manatee - Marion - Martin - Miami-Dade (Miami) - Monroe - Nassau - Okaloosa - Okeechobee - Orange - Osceola - Palm Beach - Pasco - Pinellas - Polk - Putnam - St. Johns - St. Lucie - Santa Rosa - Sarasota - Seminole - Sumter - Suwannee - Taylor - Union - Volusia - Wakulla - Walton - Washington|
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Colonial Estate||January 3, 1994
|2450 Old Dixie Highway
||Kissimmee||NRHP# 93001455, Part of the Kissimmee MPS|
|2||Desert Inn||January 3, 1994
|5570 South Kenansville Road
||Yeehaw Junction||NRHP# 93001158|
|3||First United Methodist Church||January 3, 1994
|215 East Church Street
||Kissimmee||NRHP# 93001457, Part of the Kissimmee MPS|
|4||Grand Army of the Republic Memorial Hall||February 21, 1997
|1101 Massachusetts Avenue
||St. Cloud||NRHP# 97000097|
|5||Kissimmee Historic District||January 4, 1994
|Roughly bounded by Aultman Street, Monument Avenue, Penfield Street, and Randolph Avenue
||Kissimmee||NRHP# 93001454, Part of the Kissimmee MPS|
|6||Monument of States||December 8, 2015
|East Monument Avenue & Lakeview Drive
|7||Old Holy Redeemer Catholic Church||January 3, 1994
|120 North Spoule Avenue
||Kissimmee||NRHP# 93001456, Part of the Kissimmee MPS|
|8||Osceola County Courthouse||August 16, 1977
|Bounded by Emmett, Bryan, Rose, and Vernon Streets
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Osceola County, Florida.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Florida
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Florida
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on June 15, 2018.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- National Park Service (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.