National Register of Historic Places listings in Columbia County, Florida
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Columbia County, Florida.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Columbia County, Florida, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a map.
There are 11 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|Alachua - Baker - Bay - Bradford - Brevard - Broward - Calhoun - Charlotte - Citrus - Clay - Collier - Columbia - DeSoto - Dixie - Duval - Escambia - Flagler - Franklin - Gadsden - Gilchrist - Glades - Gulf - Hamilton - Hardee - Hendry - Hernando - Highlands - Hillsborough - Holmes - Indian River - Jackson - Jefferson - Lafayette - Lake - Lee - Leon - Levy - Liberty - Madison - Manatee - Marion - Martin - Miami-Dade (Miami) - Monroe - Nassau - Okaloosa - Okeechobee - Orange - Osceola - Palm Beach - Pasco - Pinellas - Polk - Putnam - St. Johns - St. Lucie - Santa Rosa - Sarasota - Seminole - Sumter - Suwannee - Taylor - Union - Volusia - Wakulla - Walton - Washington|
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Columbia County High School||November 15, 1993
|372 West Duval Street||Lake City||Part of the Lake City MPS|
|2||Horace Duncan House||November 15, 1993
|202 West Duval Street||Lake City||Part of the Lake City MPS|
|3||Falling Creek Methodist Church and Cemetery||April 4, 1996
|State Road 131, 6 miles northwest of Lake City||Lake City|
|4||Fort White Public School Historic District||December 1, 1989
|East Dorch at North Bryant Street||Fort White|
|5||Goodbread-Black Farm Historic District||April 1, 1999
|Off Corinth Road, south of the Suwannee River, east of U.S. Route 41, and west of U.S. Route 441||Lake City||On private property and gated|
|6||T. G. Henderson House||July 24, 1973
|207 South Marion Street||Lake City|
|7||Hotel Blanche||January 18, 1990
|212 North Marion Street||Lake City|
|8||Lake City Historic Commercial District||June 6, 1994
|Roughly bounded by Railroad, North Hernando, Duval, and North Columbia Streets||Lake City||Part of the Lake City MPS|
|9||Lake Isabella Historic Residential District||November 15, 1993
|Roughly bounded by East, Duval, and Columbia Streets, Baya Avenue, Church Street, and Lake Isabella||Lake City||Part of the Lake City MPS|
|10||O'Leno State Park||June 9, 2014
|410 SE. O'Leno Park Rd.||High Springs|
|11||Sikes House||February 1, 2007
|288 Ellis Street, just south of U.S. Route 27||Fort White|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Columbia County, Florida.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Florida
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Florida
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes from USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on February 1, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- National Park Service (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.