|Kansas City Chiefs|
|Position:||Assistant special teams coach|
|Date of birth:||November 12, 1981|
|Place of birth:||Cross, South Carolina|
|Height:||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Weight:||230 lb (104 kg)|
|High school:||Cross (SC)|
|NFL Draft:||2005 / Round: 7 / Pick: 220|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
Rodriques "Rod" Wilson (born November 12, 1981) is a former American football linebacker and current assistant special teams coach for the Kansas City Chiefs. He was drafted by the Chicago Bears in the seventh round of the 2005 NFL Draft. He played college football at South Carolina. He also played for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and briefly for the Jacksonville Jaguars. He has also coached at Charleston Southern University.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Wilson signed with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on December 17, 2008.
Kansas City Chiefs
- "Jaguars sign LB Rod Wilson". Jaguars.com. August 17, 2010. Retrieved August 17, 2010.
- Crow, Alfie (3 September 2010). "2010 Jaguars NFL Roster Cuts: Jags trim 5". bigcatcountry.com. Retrieved 10 July 2016.
- "Bears set to bring back LB Rod Wilson". chicagobreakingsports.com. September 15, 2010. Retrieved August 17, 2010.
- "Furman Names Rod Wilson Linebackers Coach". FurmanPaladins.com.
- "Chiefs Add Mike Kafka and Rod Wilson to Coaching Staff". Chiefs.com.