|Member of the European Parliament|
|Assumed office |
|Member of the National Assembly|
|Born||2 November 1965|
Slovenian Democratic Party
European People's Party
Romana Tomc (born 2 November 1965) is a Slovenian politician and Member of the European Parliament (MEP) from Slovenia. She is a member of the Slovenian Democratic Party, part of the European People's Party.
In addition to her committee assignments, Tomc is part of the parliament's delegation for Northern cooperation and for relations with Switzerland and Norway and to the EU-Iceland Joint Parliamentary Committee and the European Economic Area (EEA) Joint Parliamentary Committee. She is also a supporter of the MEP Alliance for Mental Health and the MEPs Against Cancer group.
- MEP Alliance for Mental Health: Our Supporters Global Alliance of Mental Illness Advocacy Networks.
- MAC MEPs in the 2019-24 legislature MEPs Against Cancer.
- "SDS entering presidential race with MEP Romana Tomc". STA. Archived from the original on 10 September 2017. Retrieved 9 September 2017.
- Marja Novak (2 October 2017), >Poll shows Slovenian incumbent is front-runner in presidential vote Reuters.
- Johnson, Brian (2 December 2020). "MEP Awards 2020: Reaction and comment from our winners". The Parliament Magazine. Retrieved 8 January 2021.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Romana Tomc.|