From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rulo Bridge from the Missouri side. The Burlington Northern bridge is the dark bridge to the right (north).
|Location||US 159, Rulo, Nebraska, and Holt County, Missouri|
|Architect||Harrington & Cortelyou; et al.|
|MPS||Highway Bridges in Nebraska MPS|
|NRHP Reference #||92000718|
|Added to NRHP||January 4, 1993|
The new replacement bridge opened in 2013, and the old bridge was imploded on January 19, 2014.
- List of crossings of the Missouri River
- List of bridges on the National Register of Historic Places in Nebraska
- List of bridges on the National Register of Historic Places in Missouri
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Richardson County, Nebraska
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Holt County, Missouri
- List of historic bridges in Nebraska
- National Park Service (2007-01-23). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- Demian Hess (June 1991). "National Register of Historic Places Inventory Nomination Form: Rulo Bridge" (PDF). Missouri Department of Natural Resources. Retrieved 2017-01-01. (includes 1 photograph)
- "New Bridge at Rulo is Approved". Omaha World-Herald. March 5, 2009.
- "New Rulo Bridge Design Plans OK'd". Omaha World-Herald. March 9, 2009.
- Laukaitis, Algis J. "Span of historic Rulo bridge destroyed". Lincoln Journal Star. 2014-01-19. Retrieved 2014-08-02.
- Nebraska History entry
- Nebraska Department of Roads Rulo Bridge Construction website
- Historic American Engineering Record (HAER) No. NE-4, "Rulo Bridge, Spanning Missouri River, Rulo, Richardson County, NE", 11 photos, 2 photo caption pages
|This article about a bridge in Missouri is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a bridge in Nebraska is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|